Arrangements

10th Anniversary With DBSK and JYJ

Yoochun and Junsu heard laughter and turned around to face Junho and Jongkook. 

"Oh! Junho! Long time no see!" Junsu beamed, barely noticing as Jaejoong lifted his hand off his head and discreetly drew out a pocket mirror to sort his hair whilst Yoochun and Junsu's attention was diverted. 

"Don't look so long," Yoochun teased under his breath, remembering an old phrase that Junsu had taught the Japanese fans once when trying to explain what long time no see meant. This caused him and Jaejoong, who upon hearing couldn't help but laugh, to begin a silent thought marathon as they each recalled random memories of the good times they shared together with Yunho and Changmin. 

"Jaejoong-ah?" Yoochun had recovered from his recollections and was waving a hand in front of Jaejoong's face. He then snapped his fingers, causing Jaejoong to jolt and also recover from the recollections. Junho, Jongkook and Junsu were all sat at the table with them. Jaejoong sheepishly apologised for his daydreaming and greeted Junho and Jongkook, then listened as Junho continued his explanation.

"...So because you said, Junsu, that your schedules are free for a short while, we booked you all a place to stay for a while like you asked."

"Really?" Junsu smiled. "Alright! Thanks, Junho-yah - but...where is it?"

Junho slid a small piece of paper with the address scribbled onto it. "Not too far from here. And don't thank me..." He gestured towards his friend with a warm, approving smile. "Thank Jongkook. This condomonium is normally not open for guests during this time but thanks to him he managed to reserve a week there for you."

Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun thanked Jongkook sincerely and Junsu treated them to another round of drinks. Everything had gone to plan so far.

Yoochun took the opportunity of silence to catch everyone's attention and ask: "so which theme park are we visiting?"

Jongkook tsked at Junsu before explaining to Yoochun that their plan of visiting the theme park was cancelled because the weather forecast was predicting rain for tomorrow, and so they decided that visiting the theme park would better suit another day. Yoochun sighed with relief.