Chapter 2

Umma Left a Present

 

 

 

 

"Are you our Appa?", the twins grab my hands, speaking at the same time. Knowing that they're my kids they really do look like me .. but they have Jiho's big eyes.

Suho hyung gets up from the couch, probably to tell the members to come in the living room.

"Of course I'm your Appa, now Ilhoon~ah can I see the book Umma talked about?". I take both boys and place them on my lap. Hoonie takes off his backpack and pulls out a small, leathered book. By that time all the members were here staring bug eyed at the kids.

I open it to the first page to see another letter, again I read it out loud. "Chanyeol, if you're reading this that means the twins are with you. I'm pretty sure you know almost to nothing when it comes to raising children so I made this book. Oh! I almost forgot , you should remember the girls right? Scotdy always told me that if I sent them to you I would give you her number . So call her, she and Bo can help out. But do note that Bo might be a little mad at you, anyways call Scotdy before read ahead! Love, Jiho".

I had stopped reading still in a daze. "Hyung, who's Scotdy and Bo?". Sehun snapped me out of it, I turned to him and looked him in the eye.

"They were my best friends, practically like family", I let the boys down so they could meet their hyungs. But I had flet so bad for forgetting about the girls... I got my phone out and dialed the number that was on the paper.

It rang and rang until I heard the voice that joked with me for so many years. "Yoboseo? Igeos-eun nugu?". I froze a bit, I didn't know what to say. "Annyeong SJ! I'm sure you could guess who this is".

She screamed so loud that it caught the boys attention. "Yeollie! Omo you sound so grown up now! I heard you finally debuted! Wait why did you call me?... Oh My God!!!! You have the twins don't you! Oh My God!". She continued to ramble on causing me to laugh. Scotdy sure didn't change.

"Scotdy calm down, do you think you and Bo could come over? Like now, you know where the dormitory is for SM right?".

"Duh Yeollie! Just your luck we so happen to be walking around that part of town, we'll be there soon! Really soon so don't even plan on doing anything!". She giggles and hangs up before I could say goodbye.

I set my phone on the couch and looked around the dorm, it was beyond a mess. "Guys... we have guests coming over and the dorm is a mess, plus I don't want my kids hursting themselves because of all the stuff on the floor". They stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"Ohh~ Chanyeol is turning into an Appa! Better do what he says!". Baekhyun pinches my cheeks, then suddenly there was a knock at the door. We all froze, what did she do.. run here? "Quick throw everything in a closet!".

I picked the boys up and put them on the couch as we threw everything in places that couldn't be seen. I ran to the door and opened it. "Yah! Park Chanyeol! Why didn't you keep in touch!". Scotdy hits me on the shoulder as she welcomes herself. "Hi to you too Scotdy ... Junior! What's up buddy? My have you grown".

She just walks by without saying a word, I frown, I want my old Junior back. "Yeollie don't satnd there introduce me to your members!". Scotdy tells me while picking up the twins making them giggle.

"Oh right, girls... these are my members, Kris, Suho, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Tao, Lay, Luhan, Xuimin, Chen, and Kai", I pointed to each of them as they bow, I continued, "Guys this is Scotdy and Bo Jander. Scotdy is 21 and works at clothing store if I remember correctly, and Bo is 17 currently in training for kickboxing".

"Annyeonghaseyo". They say in unison.

Scotdy begins a conversation with the boys as Bo plops down on the floor. I head towards her, "You know you can sit on the couch". There was no response from her, she just looked on to what the kids, Scotdy, and the boys were doing.

"Junior, I know you're mad at me but this hyung doesn't want you to be mad anymore. I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye, could you forgive me?". By that point I was already on my knees begging. Seriously the things I do for this dongsaeng.

She slowly turned her head towards me and smirked, "Hyung~ get of your knees... that's humilating. I forgive you ok? Just don't leave again or I might have to beat you up".

"Yay! My Junior is back!". I grab her head and kissed her forehead before she could smack my hands away. "Ewww Hyung~ ". She runs away and joins the group. Ahhh.. Jiho, I wish you were here to see this.

 

Kai's P.O.V

was playing with Insoo when Bo sat next to me. As I looked at her a sudden wave of nervousness came over me. "Hi your name is Kai right?". She leans on my shoulder, staring deeply into my eyes. My hands actutally started to sweat. Maybe it's because she's foreign, but her skinship is really straight forward.

"Uhh, actually my name is Kim Jongin, Kai is just my stage name", She moved her hair on the other side of her shoulder and I was almost intoxicated by her perfume. I tried to shake myself out of it.

"Oh? Jongin? That's a cute name. How old are you?". By that time I was totally zoned out from anyone else and was focused on her. I couldn't believe it, I was mesmerized. "Thanks... I'm 18".

She smiled at me, showing off her bright white teeth. Without me noticing I moved closer to her, "Oh!? You're an Oppa? Can I call you that?.... Jongin oppa?".

Bo grabs my hand and I feel a serge of electricity moving through my body. "You didn't even have to ask Bo". She giggles a bit, it surprised me that she had such confidence.

"Yah! Kim Jongin, stop flirting".

The bluntness from Kyungsoo hyung's words made me blush a crimson red. I wasn't flirting I was simply having a conversation with a very beautiful girl, who so happens to be interested in me.

"I know what you're thing so you better rethink".

A low nervous chuckle came from the back of my throat . I scratched the back of my nape, that was slightly sweating from all the attention.

"Dude you should be lucky she's even flirting back. Junior has the highest standards".

I blushed even more, I bet my face was as red as a tomato. "Hyung! I do not have high standards.... I don't know what you're talking about".  Bo complained to what Chanyeol hyung had said.

"Oh c'mon Hyunie you flirt with the boys in you training class all the time". Scotdy noona blantly called out Bo as her face went red. The members laughed unable to breath.

"UNNIE! That's not true ... it's simply just a conversation".

"Ok ok whatever you say Hyunie".