Chapter 1

Umma Left a Present

"Insoo~ah, Hoonie ... wake up breakfast is ready", I walked in my sons' room and shook them awake. Today is the day that they find who their Appa is. Believe me me I love my babies, it's not like I'm throwing them away. I need to get a job to provide for all three of us. That's why I planned them to live with their Appa for a while.

"Umma~", both of them whine as I pick them up out of their beds and carried them to the kitchen. I sit my two boys in their matching high-chairs, putting their favorite breakfast food infront of them. Insoo instantly smiles brightly, eating away at his pancakes following behind was Ilhoon chewing his small bacon strips slowly. "Do you know what day today is boys?". 

"Seeing Appa!", They both cheer, being as loud as they can. "Neh, that's right but also my precious babies, you're going to live with Appa for a while". I walk across the kitchen to get the bags I packed for the boys. Poor Chanyeol oppa, he doesn't know what's coming.

"Time to get ready!", I picked them up in both arms and brought them in their room to sit them on the floor while I searched for clothes. I took Insoo, got him ready then the same with Ilhoon.

"Umma, what does Appa look like?", Ilhoon tugged on my pants, staring up at me. I smile and pat his head. "He looks exactly like you and Insoo".

"Really?", He shows his toothful smile and runs to his brother. I frown, I'm going to miss my babies.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

 

"Hyung! Have you seen what the fans said about our song?", I was on YouTube monitering me and Kris Hyung's Two Moons performance. The comments were hilarious! "No I haven't seen it", Kris hyung walks up behind me.

"Hyung they're totally bashing on your English haha!", I burst out laughing as he takes the laptop away. "Aish.. whatever", He throws the laptop back on the couch and stormed off. I cracked up, wow ... our fans are just awesome. "Channie hyung, D.O. hyung wants to know if you want any food!", I hear Sehunnie yell from the kitchen. "Neh!".

Before I got up to go to the bathroom the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!", I skip to open the door and notice two tiny boys looking up at me. I blink a couple times, thinking it was probably my imagination. But no they were still there. "Suho hyung! There's two kids at our door step!", I scream out in confusion, glancing back down, the boys satred at me with smiling faces.

"Kids? Why would there be ki-... oh", Suho hyung walks to the front of the dorm and decreased his speed when he saw them. "Yeah what do we do with them", the boys innocently stared at us, they seem to have a personality of being absentminded.

"Well don't let them just stand there", He guided them into our dorm and sat them on the couch I was sitting on earlier. The identical boys continued to have eye contact with me. If they weren't cute I would've found it creepy.

"What's your names? How old are you boys?", Hyung asked them, kneeling down to meet eye level. "I'm Ilhoon and he's Insoo, we're two", He held up two fingers with a glint in his eyes. "Ilhoon, why are you two here? Are you lost?", I kneeled down in front of them.

"Umma sent us!", They spoke in unison, me and Suho hyung look at each other. Umma? this is all too weird... "Why would your Umma send you here?", I shift my weight on my other knee and continued to talk.

The boys didn't reply but instead gave a piece of paper. I took it from their hands and read it out loud. "Dear Chanyeol, you're probably wondering why there's two identicl boys at your dorm. You're probably surprised too right? That's what I felt like when you left them for me. I'm leaving them to you, I want to pursue my dream to become a stylist. Their names are Park Ilhoon and Park Insoo, their birthday is April 4, 2011. They act exactly like you ... they like western breakfast, Hoonie likes bacon and Insoo likes pancakes. They're really precious to me, I hope you'll except this and become a good Appa to our children. Channie, I still love you, I hope someday we can be together again but until then please take good care of the boys. There's a book in Hoonie's baackpack and tells everything about them. Good luck! Love, Jiho".

Finishing the letter my eyes go wide, my kids? I sit back and think about Jiho, when did we even do it? I flashback to the day when I told her we had to break up because of my training. I remember she wanted to stay with me the whole day. That's when it happened.

"Chanyeol~ah are you ok?", Suho hyung glanced at me with a concerning look. I had forgotten about him. "Why wouldn't I be okay? My first love has given me a present from Heaven".