TEARDROP FOUR: Start

Teardrops On My Guitar
Please log in to read the full chapter

TEARDROPS FOUR

START

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“So… are you really sure about that? I mean, there’s no backing out right?” My homie, taeyang asked me this question that made me think. I know, there’s no backing up..

“Look, What you’re doing is kinda dangerous. You might fall for her!” taeyang said, “yeah I know, I might fall for her.. but I think it won’t happen.” I said. He then laughed, and said “yeah as if you can assure that.” I kept silent.

“I think you guys are destined for each other.” He said again, breaking the silence between us.

Wait.. DESTINED? DESTINY? What? “Destiny? Tch. You serious bro?” I asked, “of course I’m serious, what im saying is, she came in your life with a reason. It’s like destiny bro.” he said and chuckled.

 

“I just wanna help her move on..” I said, recalling donghae and I’s conversation.

 

Flashback

 

When I was walking down the corridor, and I was about to go home, I saw donghae.

 

“sup bro?” he asked me, I just nodded, I continued to walk when he said words I didn’t want to hear. “are you trying to be a rebound?” He asked.

 

“what?” I said, walking near him and said “ you were the one who left her. I’m trying to help sandara, what’s your problem?”

 

I don’t get him. Yeah sure there’s a chance that I might be a rebound if she’ll accept my offer.

“YOU. JUST. LEFT. HER.” I said, exclaiming my words. Then he said “Yeah I left her, but that doesn’t  mean that I don’t love her anymore.”

 

“ So why the fck did you broke up with her? I don’t get you bro.” I said to him and he replied “no one gets me. No one will.”

 

“You left her for that sohee. Sheesh” I said and I was about to walk when he said something again,”who said that I jerked dara? Who said that I left her?”

 

“she did, right? Because that’s what she thinks! She thinks I left her because of that Sohee! But sheeesh I didn’t! I was forced!” he said.. HE WAS FORCED?
 

“You did left her. You just broke up with her days ago. And can you answer why the f did you left her?”

 

She shrugged and said “ you don’t have to know.”

 

“I love her. And I admit im a jerk, I broke up with her. I let my life tear apart.” He said

 

“I thought---“ I looked at him and he said “you’ve guessed wrong dude” he said, then he was the one who walked out..

 

-end of flashback-

 

“earth to jiyong.” Taeyang said, “sorry dude I zoned out.” I apologized.

 

“yeah clearly. You zoned out. You were talking by yourself geez I have to answer your question so that you wont look dumb sheesh” he said, irritated.

 

What the hell? I did what? I didn’t understand the last sentence

 

“what?” I asked

Please log in to read the full chapter