TEARDROP THREE: Spill!

Teardrops On My Guitar
Please log in to read the full chapter

TEARDROP THREE:

SPILL!

 

Sandara’s POV

 

“Come on, Chae! Spill something!” I said, trying to convince her to spill about taeyang, the Mohawk haired guy.  She said that its not really important. But she’s blooming. Like seriously? Isn’t that—  “fine fine!” chaerin said, defeated-like voice. *evil laugh* “He wants to be friends with me, I mean us. By hanging out together.” She said, blushingly.

 

Aww! My little chaerin is now a beautiful and gorg lady! *sniffs* “If that so, then you can be friends.” I said, as I was recalling what happened yesterday. Jiyong wants to help me, but he wants to be friends with me also, ugh..

 

“hey. Tell me about blonde guy also.” Chaerin said, “blonde guy?” I asked her, “codenames,” she continued “we’ll call jiyong blonde guy, okay?” I butted in and said “and we’ll call taeyang Mohawk guy” I said, trying to make her blush.. and she did! Mwahhahahaha!

 

“fine,” she said, in defeat. “so, how are you and blonde guy?” she asked interestingly. Tch. “well he said that….. he would help me.”she choked her drink and of course I laughed at her, and said “HAHAHHAHA, he—HAHAHHA come on chaerin!” I said mockingly

 

“WHAAAAAT?” she exclaimed. I can recall her face earlier tho. HAHHAHA “anyways, he said that but there’s something in him, that he wants to do that because of something that I can’t even understand or explain.” I said, chaerin looks so serious, and finally, she commented, “well that escalated quickly. Maybe he has a reason or something. It’s better if you’re friends with him.” She said.

 

Well chaerin’s right. I think… for this time.

 

“yeah I think you’re right..” I said, agreeing in her point. “Who knows, you might fall inlove w

Please log in to read the full chapter