TEARDROP ONE: The Breakup

Teardrops On My Guitar
Please log in to read the full chapter

TEARDROP ONE:

THE BREAKUP

 

Sandara’s POV

 

“Yah!!! Where are you going?!!” Chaerin asked me as we were walking. Today is a big day for me. I shouldn’t or wouldn’t let this pass. “DARA-YAH!” Now I can tell that she’s mad.

 

“ehh?”I asked her, trying to convince her, that I didn’t notice her. Even though I did. “You should come with me,” she said, Argh. I know this look. “Chaerin-yah. I am still waiting for Donghae, Okay?” I told her.

 

“fine. I’ll just wait for you guys then” she said, and walked away.

 

OH BY THE WAY, My name’s Sandara Park. I am studying in a exclusive school for talented students. Our school is called K-Academy or K-Acad for short… In our school, you must have any talents, to proceed or to be passed. Like all of us.

 

“Oh wait!” I exclaimed. I’m trying to call Chaerin again. I forgot something. Something important.. She looked back, and went near me, she then said “something wrong, Bessie?” she asked, “well nothing… I just… just don’t wait for me.. okay?” I said, She agreed and immediately said goodbye.

 

We parted our ways, So for now, I’ll go to Starbucks, and meet DONGHAE! ^__^

 

When I arrived to starbucks, I saw Donghae.. sitting there..he looks like he’s in a hurry or something. When I got in, he immediately called me and ordered me some coffee.

 

“sandara…”Donghae said, “yeah?” I said back. He smiled, and said “Dara I wouldn’t let this pass… I would—“


I butted in. even though it’s kinda rude. Well yeah I don’t care.

 

“let’s just.. talk about that later, Hae. It’s our 2nd Monthly Day~!” I said, He heaved a sigh and said “fine. But later, listen to what im going to say, okay?”He said, and flashed a smile. I nodded.

 

We continue to eat and talk. Well I did the talking most. He’s kinda quiet. For like minutes. That made me curious. Is this related to what he’s going to say?

 

“hae, what are you going to say again?” I tried to ask him, and looked at him. Seriously. He held my hand and said the words that broke my heart.

 

“Sandara, I’m breaking up with you.” He said, and left me. Dumbfounded.

 

**

 

I ran way back home. I couldn’t take it! He broke up with me? In our monthly day? Ugh. It hurts so bad. He’s was the—

 

“OUCH!” Someone screamed, Ooooops. It looks like that I bumped into someone. I don’t even know but he’s familiar. His hair is blonde, he has a cute and gentle face, and of course, he looks so damn manly. I think I’m drooling right now.

“Sorry. It’s my fault. I’m not looking.” I said, I didn’t wait for his answer, but I know he’s looking at me.

 

I just noticed that I’m here now in front of my hous

Please log in to read the full chapter