White

It's a NamJin thing

That the stylist planned something special this time knew Jin. Also his boyfriend as the leader has to stand out of the group was clear. But it was not clear why Nam Joon didn’t want to took off his beanie. He said the others would have to wait just like the fans. Taehyung and Jimin began a plan to take off the beanie for a glimpse of the hair from Nam Joon then already eagerly. But on the other hand, none dared to take the beanie off the head from him really, he was still their leader. So, Jin had just the two younger ones around who pleaded with him to talk about it with Nam Joon.

 

"Please Jin... can you... Please we want to see it".

 

"Imagine it looks ugly, we have to tell him then".

 

 

The elder raised a brow. "Nam Joon can’t look ugly", he gave back and then disappeared into the room he shared with the leader. His own hair was re-dyed only – really only Hoseok and Taehyung had a change. That Yoongi liked the new hair of his boyfriend was recognized that he pulled him equal into their room when they arrived and since then no longer were seen.

 

 

Jin sat on his bed and rubbing his forehead. Then the door opened and he expected Taehyung itself. "I'm not moving Nam Joon the beanie from his head", he said, but then he heard a laugh. Immediately, he lifted his head and saw Nam Joon entered room and closed the door behind him. "He wanted that?", he asked before he went over to Jin and sat on the bed next to him then. "Yes, they all said I should persuade you that you show them your hair", then mumbled Jin and leaned his head against Nam Joons shoulder. He laughed again before he then fumbled around his beanie. Jin lifted his head and then stopped.

 

White.

 

His hair was white.

 

The mouth of the elder opened when he saw his boyfriend hair. A few strands hung Nam Joon in the face and... Jin breathed deeply by then. He looked so different. So very different - but he liked it. Jin began; "I…I… that", and the younger rubbing his neck. "It is still a little unusual...", he said and smiled even almost shy. But Jin gently him through his hair and tilted his head a little. "You look so beautiful", he then mumbled and Nam Joon blinked at him. "Really?" he asked, and sounded almost relieved it. "Yes... Yes, it looks so good... I just can't believe that they're real", Jin laughed softly and back then some strands. The taller boy moved Jin on his lap and Jin put his arms around his neck. "I also do not... but it's cool to try something new", he then mumbled and gently kissed Jin. This satisfied sighed into the kiss and pressed himself closer to the other approach. Gently over Jin's sides Nam Joon, scratched across his back and just enjoyed the moment with him. When the promotion would soon begin, they would have less time for it. After they had released the kiss Nam Joon leaned his head on Jin's shoulder and kissed the soft skin again and again. The elder through his hair and just enjoyed it.

 

But it didn’t lasted that long.

 

"JIMIN! His hair is WHITE! ".

 

Jin lifted his head and turned around. Taehyung stood in the doorway and stared at the two before he started to grin a little. "Taehyung get out!", then yelled Nam Joon, and threw a pillow on the younger ones. This immediately fled from the room. Luckily he closed the door, and they heard him laugh outside. Jin shook his head and kissed the younger. "Sorry Joonie it’s my fault," he mumbled against his lips. But Nam Joon pressed him close to him and grinned a little. "No, it’s mine… but when I’m with you I forget everything else”.