Ice Skating

It's a NamJin thing

So, this idea is in my head ince two weeks... but now I finally manage it to write it down!

 

It was the 26 of december and Nam Joon and Jin decided to go ice skating. The older one wanted to do it the whole Christmas season but because of the busy schedules the two didn’t have any time for it.

When its start to get darker outside Jin drags his boyfriend in the hallway to put on some warm clothe and they take they ice skating shoes with them. Together they went to the nearest ice skating place – it was outside and also some other couples where there. And this is a thing which Nam Joon didn’t like – he wanted to be alone with his boyfriend and enjoy they time together. But Jin thinks it was special. So he could show everyone here that Nam Joon is his boyfriend, only his.

After the two put on the ice skating shoes Jin stands slowly up and walks over to the ice skating place. “Come Nam Joon”, he calls his boyfriend as he step on the ice and clings at the fence around the ice skating place. But his boyfriend still sits there a little bit unsure. Jin raises an eyebrow and smiles a bit.

“What’s wrong?”, he ask then but Nam Joon sighs up. “I can’t do that… I’m bad at ice skating”, the younger one confess and looks over to his boyfriend. He didn’t want to disgrace Jin because he can’t ice skating. But this one smiles at him and wave him over to him.

“Come on, I also can’t do that, let be embarrassing together”, he laughs a bit and Nam Joon sighs up. He smiles and chuckles a bit before he stands up and slowly and carefully walks over to the older one. This one grins a bit more as Nam Joon joins him on the ice skating place. He takes the hands of the taller one and looks up to him. “Let’s try it together”, he whispers before he kisses Nam Joon softly and starts to skate backwards. The rapper slowly follows him, a bit unsure and he also notices that Jin was really careful.

Slowly the two boys start to skate around the place, carefully and the two watch out that they didn’t run into another couple. After half an hour the two skates together around the place, Nam Joon has put an arm around the smaller one and holds him close to him. He just wants to feel him close to him and also he didn’t want Jin to start to freeze.

“Do you want to sit down? My legs start to hurt a bit”, Jin asks his boyfriend slowly and look up to him. This one looks worried at him and nods immediately “Sure, everything my princess wants”. He didn’t want that he feels any pain. So the two went back to edge of the ice skating place and they sit down on a bench. Nam Joon takes Jins small hands into his and this one leans his head on his shoulder. Both watch the other couples ice skating, it looks really pretty with the light there and to hear the laugh of the other people. Also the snow and the bit freezing but with Nam Joon at his side he feels warm.

“Did your legs still hurt?”, Nam Joon asks after some time of silence. He looks down at his boyfriend who has closed his eyes. He looks so pretty, like he has fallen asleep. Nam Joon puts a hand on his cheek and caresses it a bit. Then he leans down and presses his lips slowly on Jins pretty lips. This one starts to grin and responds the kiss. “So, this is what you wanted? That I kiss my princess that she wakes up?”, Nam Joon asks and Jin nods a bit. “Yes… and my legs are okay now, do you want to skate again?”, Jin asks and sits up a bit. The rappers nods a bit, stands up and help his boyfriend also to stand up.

“Whatever my princess wants”.