Food Love

It's a NamJin thing

[Pre-debut drabble!]

 

It was late at night and Jin stands in front of the entertainment building for Nam Joon. He hasn’t seen the younger one for about a week now because of the school issues and all that stuff. Both have to learn a lot, spent they time more at the library than at home. But Nam Joon always went to the studio after he finish his homework and learn stuff. The only contact the two have were they cellphones – texting and calling each other. Nam Joon always writes the older one a message before he goes to sleep and wish him a good night and sweet dreams. He always cares for Jin and today Jin wanted to take care of Nam Joon. He hastily made his homework today and then went into the kitchen to make Nam Joon some food. From Jungkook he knows that Nam Joon didn’t eat enough the past few days and that the taller one always complains about that. So Jin decided to make him some food and brings it to the studio.

But he was so unsure about that. He knows a lot of the younger one but he didn’t know what he would like to eat. Also he didn’t want to ask Nam Joon that because it would be too obvious. He could ask Yoongi, he is Nam Joons best friend so he could know that but he knows that Yoongi spent the day with Hoseok and Jin didn’t dare to call him then. So he just made some simple things but he couldn’t resist cutting some of the vegetable in small hearts. A bit kitschy and also obvious but Jin knows that Nam Joon likes him too. Also some comments of Yoongi when they all are together….

Jin enters the building and look around before he takes the elevator upstairs. He leaves the elevator in the sixth floor and walks down the corridor. In front of the recording-room door he took a deep breath. Hastily he tugs his hair and then he knocks at the door and slowly and carefully opens it. Nam Joon sits on the couch, a notebook in his hands and a pen. As he sees Jin he starts to smile widely and the dimples which Jin loves so much appears on his cheek. “Hi Nam Joon”, the older ones greets him and close the door behinds him. “Hey Jin… what are you doing here?”, Nam Joon asks and puts his notebook and pen aside. The smaller one takes off his jacket and throws it over the chair in front of the computer. “I… I just wanted to see you”, Jin admits as he sits down on the couch next to Nam Joon. This one raises an eyebrow and grins a bit. “So… did you miss me?”, he asks and chuckles a bit. But the cheeks of Jin getting redder. “A bit… I also made you some food… I know that you are always hungry here and I try my best to make you something”, Jin says hastily and presses the little pink box into the large hands of Nam Joon. This one looks at him with wide eyes and slowly opens the cute box.

When he thought the box would be cute, the things inside were cuter. He sees that Jin puts a lot of effort into it, place the food at the right place and also to decorate it nicely. He also notices that he cut the vegetables into little hearts. “That’s so cute…thank you Jinnie”, the taller one says and take out a little vegetable heart and place it at Jins lips “Come on, I feed you”. The older one blushes more by this words and start to mumbles something which Nam Joon couldn’t understand. He only laughs a bit and takes the chopsticks before he starts to feed the older one. “But Nam Joon, I made the food for you, not for me”, Jin starts to complain as he found his voice again. But Nam Joon smiles a bit. “But I like to feed you”, he says and shrugs his shoulders. But Jin starts to pout at this and the rapper shakes his head. He hand the other one the chopsticks and grins again. “Then feed me!”, he says which made Jin blush even more. The older one was just too cute.