She's our Aden...

Forgive me for my Sins [Sequel]

Both of them were starring at each other, no one said a word. The atmosphere is intense, Onew standing there and Zack sitting down with SoYoung beside her starring at Onew with an emotionless face. Key, Taemin and Minho stood there silent as well looking at each other. Signaling each other to break the awkwardness, no one dared. They looked at Onew and notice that he is just looking at Zack with depression in his eyes, every second that passed is like his heart is breaking again bit by bit.

"Zack and friend, do you want anything to drink?" Jonghyun came out from the kitchen suddenly. Everyone looked at him, no one said a word still.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that..?" He walked forward looking at everyone of us.

"Jonghyun let's go make tea. With the weather like this, tea sounds like a good idea." Key quickly turned Jonghyun around heading to the kitchen and signaling the other 2 to follow him.

"Hyung, we'll go prepare the tea. We won't be long." Minho said and he pulled Taemin's arm and Taemin had no choice but to follow. Onew didn't reply and turned to look at Zack again.

"Zack I-" "Sit.." Zack cut him off and signaled SoYoung to scoot over the other end of the sofa. He sat down like he was told.

"What have you been doing?" Zack asked, Onew looked up and faced Zack.

"I've been busy..with schedules and stuff.."

"I didn't mean that. I mean, what have you been doing to yourself..." Zack stared at Onew giving death glares. She wanted to hit him so badly.

"I...have not been doing anything.." He looked down and played with his hands.

"Stop lying....why must you still lie.."

"It's nothing.."

"What am I hearing about you being depressed and all...what's wrong with you.." Zack said with the most calm voice she could pull off.

"I'm not, i'm just tired."

"Just tired? Just tired sleeping the day away? Just tired as you fake smile to all your fans? Just tired with talking to your dongsaengs? Just tired? You want to continue to lie Onew. Snap out of it! Do you know how much I hate you right now? I hate you with all my heart Onew-ssi!!!" It shocked Onew when Zack screamed. The other members were eavesdropping in the kitchen gasped at what they were hearing. SoYoung in the other hand held Zack's hand tightly trying to calm her down.

"Zack I-" "You listen to me Onew-ssi. I know her longer then you, I loved her longer then you. I grew up with her. Aren't I the one that should be depressed instead of you. YOU LEFT HER!!!!" SoYoung held Zack's hand tighter it.

"I'm sorry.." He couldn't think straight, that's the only thing that is in his mind.

"(sighed) Onew-ssi...let me ask you this question. And you better answer it properly. Arraso?" Zack tried her best to calm herself down. She looked at SoYoung and smiled a small smile before looking back at Onew.

"Ok.." He said while nodding.

"Did you love Aden?"

"I do.." "Really Onew, you do?"

"Yes! With all my heart! I swear!" Onew looked at Zack with seriousness in his eyes.

"Then why....why Onew? She loved you so much. She waited for you everyday. She believed in you."

"I know. I betrayed her, I betrayed her love."

"Why did you leave her? If you said you loved her..why did you leave?" Zack held SoYoung's hand as she waited for his answer.

"I...I left cause...cause I wanted to live my dream."

"So she was holding you back then?" Anger boils Zack's blood.

"I regret everything...I regret letting her go. I was selfish...I'm sor-" Zack stood up and punched Onew in the face. SoYoung quickly stood up and hug Zack tight stopping her from hurting Onew any further. The rest of the members ran out when they heard the commotion and looked at Onew that was lying on the sofa with a broken lip.

"Hyung!" Jonghyun was shocked, all of them were.

"You left her cause of..your dream..? Cause of a dream?" Tears finally filled her eyes. Onew looked at her as he's own tears flowed.

"I have dreams that I want to achieve. You can't blame me cause I have dreams Zack-ssi.." Onew stood up and faced Zack as she grind her teeth.

"Well...now your dreams have come true that Aden is gone...have a nice life.." Zack pulled SoYoung by the wrist towards the door.

"Zack! Wait...I didn't want to leave her, I didn't have a choice!" Zack stopped on her tracks, SoYoung turned to look at Onew as tears dripped from her chin.

"You had a choice Onew, weather to love her or not...but you chose to not love her or let her love you. Do you know how patient she was? She waited for you everyday. I grew tired looking at her waiting. It's my fault for telling her to call you. If I hadn't then..."

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

“Zack, I don’t want to bother him.”

“But he’s been bothering YOU Aden. Him not contacting you have been bugging the hell out of you! Call him! Or text him!”

“ZACK! It’s not that simple!!” She slammed down her pencil snapping the pencil tip. 

~~~~~~Flashback Ends~~~~~~~~

 

  

"It's all my fault. You didn't see her there...you didn't see how she looked on that table...you have no idea. She looked like she was sleeping....I tried to wake her..I tried so hard....I couldn't wake her..." Zack dropped on her knees crying hard. SoYoung kneeled down and hugged Zack tightly on her chest.

"I blame you, I blame you for everything that had happened to her...I blamed him I blamed you. But it's me that I have to blame, i was her best friend yet I didn't see it. I couldn't see the pain she was in. Her body was blue everywhere, bloody cuts everywhere. The Aden I knew was gone the day he laid a finger on her...Aden is gone..." Onew heard every word that she said, everyone did. He cried like how he never cried before.

"The day I left her, she asked me to sing her favorite song. I sang to her with all my heart cause my heart didn't want to leave. I had too...but the second I left she never left my mind. I thought about her everyday, I sang that song to myself every night when I sleep. I promised myself, that if I fulfilled my dream i'll come back and get her. Zack, I never meant to leave her...please believe me. I'm sorry.."

"She cried the whole night after you guys hung up. She cried Onew-ssi. She knew, she already knew." Zack slowly stand up and turned to face Onew.

"She...cried? She already knew what I wanted to say to her?.."

"Did you know how heartbroken she was?...She cried till she fell asleep." Zack looked at him straight in the eyes, trying to find the truth of this man that Aden fell inlove with. The man that Aden gave her heart too. Trying to find her own peace that is hurting inside.

"I didn't want to admit it but I know that I was going to break her heart the second I chose my path. I loved her yet I pushed her away. I saw her bruises, I saw that she was in pain. The day we bumped into eachother at the cafe, she looked so beaten up. She covered everything. Her arms, I had no idea that she wanted too do that. She wanted to leave so suddenly saying she had to do somthing, I should have known!....I killed your best friend...it's my fault that she's dead...I killed her...i'm so sorry...i'm sorry..." Onew collapsed on the floor as he cried. His dongsaengs was about to go to him when...

"It's both our faults...shhh.." Zack kneeled down to Onew and hugged him. Everyone was surprised.

"I miss her so much...I shouldn't have left her and just be with her. It's all my fault Zack.."

"I miss her too but it's a mistake that both of us must overcome. My heart hurts and most of the time I blame you for it. But I should be blaming myself too...I killed her too...It's my fault too. It hurts living this life without her, but you have to move on. I love her too but you can't be this way Onew. You have to wake up, your fans love you, your dongsaengs love you, even Aden. She wouldn't want to see you like this. Even if it's been 3 years I still cry for her but SoYoung.." Zack turned to face SoYoung that is standing behind her.

"SoYoung helped me through it, even though she knows nothing about Aden. She helped me secretly, even now she is standing by me knowing everything. Onew...you can't disappoint the only people that can make your life worth living." Zack pulled his chin up, both pair of eyes filled with tears.

"Hyung, we are always here for you.." Minho walk up to the both of them that's on the floor, Onew looked up at him.

"Onew hyung, we care for you so much. You can talk to us anytime any day, we are always here.." Jonghyun stood next to Minho.

"Yeah, hyung SHINee is always here.." Taemin kneeled beside Onew and placed his hand on his shoulder. Onew looked at him, with all the tears flowing he smiled and ruffled Taemin's hair.

"You can lean on my shoulder if you have problems, you guys kept calling me umma so make it too good use then..." Key rolled his eyes and smiled. Causing Onew to chuckle at his words, everyone followed.

"I'm sorry for causing so much trouble and worry all of you." Onew slowly stand up and went to hug every one of his dongsaengs.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you SoYoung.." Zack walked up to SoYoung, SoYoung ran to hug her best friend.

"It's ok, I know it's hard for you too. I understand. Don't worry.." SoYoung hugged her tight.

"Thank you.." Zack released SoYoung and looked at the guys and smiled. All the guys walked up to her and each one individually hugged her. Onew hugged her the longest.

"Thank you Zack.." Onew said as they hugged.

"No, thank you for loving her. Thank you for giving her your heart where you have millions to give already." Onew smiled, his heart grew lighter, both of their heart were. "Thank you~"  They heard a familiar voice. "We love you Aden Park..." Both of them whispered in unison as they still hugged.

 

Zack and SoYoung stayed at their dorm for awhile, chatting and laughing as they hang out at SHINee's living room. Mostly they talk about Aden, of how she was last time as a child and how they met Onew and Minho. How everything started as Jonghyun, Taemin, Key and SoYoung knew so little about. They cried at the memories then laughed when it's funny. This is how it was suppose to be.

Little that they know, someone was watching them. Standing there all this time, been there all this 3 years. She couldn't leave seeing them like that. Finally she has peace as peace is in all their hearts.

"Everything's fine now.." She turned around and disappear.