Zack: Maybe if...

Forgive me for my Sins [Sequel]

Sitting in the cafe with my colleague Rae, chatting, laughing after work ended. Even if I am tired, I would still hang out with him. It's the only way...the only way for me to get my mind of her. It's been what? 3 years? It's already been that long? Hmm..

"Zack? You're day dreaming again. Are you listening to me?" My colleague snapped his finger in front of me and snapping me out of it.

"Oh sorry Rae." I apologized.

"Are you tired. If you are let's head home." He said as he placed his hand on mine.

"Yeah, let's go." I grabbed my bag and stood up. He held my coat in front of him signaling me to slide my hand in the sleeve and I did.

'Thank you Rae." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Let's go.." He opened the cafe door for me and I walked out, him followed after.

 

He wanted to send me home so I accepted. I sat in the passenger seat of his car talking, laughing. My house is not that far from the cafe but we plan to have a drive around town for a bit. Sometimes I just wonder, how can a nice guy like Rae like someone like me. I zone out most of the time when I am with him and I don't really talk that much, not like last time. I smiled as I watch him talk as he drive. I thought that I would never find someone like Rae, I thought I was unlucky. She proved me wrong. Aden proved me wrong when I thought I was right.

"Sorry Zack, I have to get this call.." A call came, I nodded and smiled as he picked it up. The car came to a stop as the traffic light turned red.

I looked out the window and saw the shop. The same shop that changed our lives, the shop that changed the path that I hated happening and happened, the shop that I regretted looking at.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

“The shop over there?” She asked as she pointed to the shop across the street.

“Yeah! Let’s go!” I dragged her by the arm avoiding the crowd of people. 

“(Laughing) Ok ok..slow down! We’re going to hit someone! Wait!” She laughed as she avoid the people as well, I was pulling her arm.

~~~~~Flashback Ends~~~~~~

I clenched my fist at the thought of the past. Maybe I shouldn't have pulled her like that, maybe I shouldn't have acted so childish even if I am a year younger then her. Maybe I shouldn't have asked her to go shopping on her birthday. Maybe if I asked her to go to the arcade or beach or park, maybe she wouldn't have met him.

 

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

“Hey, your nose is bleeding.” She looked up to find the guy looking at her.

“Aden, it’s…it’s..” I stuttered while giving her another tissue.

“Onew..” Her eyes widen at what she's seeing, it’s Onew from SHINee.

“It’s just blood, I’m fine. Are you ok?”   She  

__ __ __ __

“Minho-ssi, it’s fine. Zack, let’s go. Hurry~” She pulled me with her free hand passing Minho and Onew.

“Aden. Happy birthday…” Onew said. She stopped and looked back.

“How did-“ “Your balloon, it says “Princess for a Day” She looked at him smiling and she looked up at her balloon I bought for her for her birthday.

“Ouh..gamsahamnida Onew-ssi.” She bowed and quickly walked away with me behind her. I took a glance at Onew before catching up to Aden that is a few steps infront of me. He has the biggest smile i've ever seen.

~~~~~Flashback Ends~~~~~~

 

"Aden.." I whispered.

"Zack, we're here." I turned to look at Rae as he looked at me. He slowly smile as he knew that I was not focusing.

"Oh...thank you for sending me." I said as I opened the car door.

"Meet you tomorrow ok?" He said as he sat in the car leaning and peaking his head out too look at me standing outside.

"Nae oppa" I bowed and closed the door. He waved from inside and drove off.

 

I went to my apartment and unlocked my front door. 'Zack~.'  I turned as I heard her voice calling out to me. "I miss you...so much..." I whispered.

I walked in and closed my front door. I switched on the lights and walked to my room passing our pictures that's hanging on my living room wall. I threw my bag on my study and lay myself on my bed. The necklace that each of us have together is hanging on the pillar of my bed. I remember taking your half back from the morgue, you were wearing it the day you...

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

"Aden..!!" I cried my heart out as they showed me your lifeless body in the hospital's morgue. You looked so peaceful, you look like you were just sleeping. I tried hard to wake you up, I shook you so hard but you didn't wake up Aden. With the red bruise rapped around your neck, I cried harder.

"I'm sorry for your lost Miss Zack. These are her belongings. She would want you to have it." I was still crying as I took it from his hands. There lie in the pile was your half of our necklace.

I held it in the state of confusion both anger and sadness. I held it close to my face not believing what had happened. More tears fell as I screamed silently inside. At that moment, it felt like the world was crashing on me, I cried too hard till I couldn't breath. My parents left me and now you. Why?!

~~~~~Flashback Ends~~~~~

My heart grew heavy at the thought of that day and now both of it is hanging together, it will always be together. Both pieces of our hearts is together. "Aden...I miss you." I fell asleep thinking of her and waking up the next day with the sun shining on my tired face.

___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ___

 

"Zack! You want to go shopping after work today? Let's go! Tomorrow is Saturday! C'mon!" SoYoung held on my hand and made puppy eyes infront of me.

"(giggle) Okok, only because you are Kim SoYoung! My annoying friend!" I shake my head as I looked at this friend of mine acting cute infront of me.

"Zack, you're going to shop with SoYoung?" Rae over heard us.

"Yeah, I had too." I laughed as SoYoung made he puppy eyes again.

"If you don't want too then fine." She turned and I quickly grabbed her wrist.

"I was just kidding!" I said as she faced me and laughed.

"I know..(muakx)" She kissed my cheek and ran away. Rae laughed and continued on what he was doing.

"You girls are cute.." Rae said without looking at me but I know that he is smirking. I laughed knowing his smirk, he turned and smiled. I blushed. "Oppa, do your work.." I crossed my arms and he stuck his tongue out at me and quickly turn around. We continued with work till work ended at 6pm.

 

After work we walked around Myeongdong, Shop after shop, clothes after clothe. SoYoung bought the most. She's a shoppaholic I tell you.

"Why am I following you again?" I complained, feeling tired and hungry I slumped myself on the bench.

"Because I AM your BESTFRIEND!? You have too!!.Duh~" I laughed, SoYoung tugged on my arm wanting me to stand up so we could go to more shops. I sighed and stood up as she dragged me to the nearest shop.

"Zack?" A voice spoke from behind SoYoung and me.

"Nae?" I turned and found that it's Minho. I sighed and looked down quickly.

"Is that really you?" He asked, I could feel him starring at me. SoYoung stood beside me still holding on my arm.

"Are you Minho of SHINee?" She asked as she held my arm tighter.

"Errm...Yes. And you are?"

"Let's go SoYoung.." I quickly turn around with SoYoung beside me and walked away.

"Zack!" Minho shout my name but I ignored him. I quicken my pace.

"Zack, what's going on?" SoYoung asked as I ignored her as well and just continue walking. I did not tell her about Aden or me knowing SHINee. She knows nothing and she calls me her bestfriend.

"Zack please! Onew hyung is not right...Please!" I stopped and SoYoung looked at me with the most confused look I have ever seen on her. " *It's his fault! It's his fault! It's his fault she's gone!* " Hurt filled my heart again after all these years. But my eyes, they could not cry anymore.

"Maybe if I had not walked there with her! Maybe if I had not crossed that stupid street with her! Maybe if you and him weren't there, Maybe if you should have SHUT YOUR MOUTH and left us alone!!! Maybe if he had not given his number to her...Maybe if..Maybe if.....she would still be alive!!" I screamed as I turned. SoYoung hugged me tight as I kept starring at Minho. Everyone was starring at us. Eyes everywhere but I could just see Minho as my body heated up with anger like no other.

"Zack...I'm so sorry...we are so sorry. We miss her so much too, we do with all our hearts..Please Zack, Onew hyung...Even if he smiles, even if he dance and perform his best. His heart, his soul, his will is all gone. His smile seems pure and true but it's not. Since the day she died, Onew had been different. Please talk to him...You have to talk to him too.You have too.." I heard Minho's voice cracked as he spoke. He was stopping the tears that's forming in his round eyes. SoYoung looked at Minho and a tear flowed down her cheek. Even if she doesn't understand what's going on she still do and stood beside me. She had too, Zack is her bestfriend.

I stared at Minho for a while holding in all the anger I had all these years. I need an explanation. Why, why did he leave her so suddenly?. "For Aden...for Aden..I'll meet Onew." I said softly.

" *I've moved on but my heart did not...I will never forgive him..* "

 

 

 

I'm sorry that I didn't start with Onew first...but she is her bestfriend..so..you know. <3333 Comment/s(?)

Oh and if it please tell me...i'll totally redo it...or just delete this fic. For me, this fic is short and boring... Kekeke..~