이.

It's Time to Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]it's time to let go - chapter two[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Donghae was awoken by a loud noise coming from the front of his mansion. "Ugh..." he groaned as he walked to the entrance, putting his pendent around his neck. He opened the doors and looked at who it was.

A short guy who had thick glasses and could easily pass as a girl was standing there and tapping his foot on the cold floor. "Donghae, we have to get ready for your press conference," he said. "And we're getting late..."

He groaned and looked at the old grandfather clock that has been in that mansion ever since it was built before glaring at the male. "It's only noon..." he stated, not even wanting to get out. Truthfully, he didn't want to start his hunt but he knew that if he didn't go, the chances of the paparazzi digging into him not attending this particular press conference would be great.

"You forgot your schedule again, didn't you?" he asked, shaking his head in disapprovement. To him, Donghae was a close friend but compared to all his other friends, Donghae was rather distant. He was always at two places... with him or at home. Or at least that's what he thought. They were supposed to consider each other as friends but Donghae always never wanted to spend time with him.

"Yah... Kim Ryeowook..." Donghae grumbled, causing the young male to look at him. "I didn't get enough sleep. I'll be there in a moment..." he said. He honestly didn't really want to go to where he had to go today. But he didn't want to have Ryeowook come into his home. Despite him being the manager, he never invited him in.

Ryeowook smiled at him and nodded, going to his car to wait for the supposedly young artist. He sat in the driver's seat, looking at the mansion from through the rearview mirror. "What is he hiding in that mansion?" he muttered. He knew better than to walk into the mansion without Donghae's permission. That was something that could ruin their friendship so it was best that he didn't do that. He looked at the clock on his phone and tapped his foot impatiently. "What's taking him so long?" he muttered.

Donghae walked out and sneered as the sunlight bothered his eyes. "Ugh..." he groaned as he walked towards the car, putting his sunglasses on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter