일.

It's Time to Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]it's time to let go - chapter one[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"I really don't like talking about my past so I would appreciate it if everyone would just let me be," he said during the most recent interview. There was nothing that could make him let his secret now. Or reveal his real age. He kept his sunglasses on, due to the sunlight bothering him on that particular day and he was wearing long sleeves to protect his skin.

"Donghae-ssi... Donghae-ssi... we heard from several rumors that you never revealed your age. Can you at least reveal that to us?" one reporter had asked him.

He froze as he didn't want to even answer them. But he decided to just tell them the age that he was told by the head of his kind. "I'm 28..." he said. "I'm sorry if I haven't revealed it before but I'm indeed 26 years old.. now please no more questions... I would like to rest..." He bowed and disappeared into mansion where he had lived all his life.

Inside, it was dark, close to being pitch black with a few dim candles lit as he walked past them. He walked into the darkest room and plopped himself onto the familiar black leather couch. It was quiet and that was how he liked it. He fiddled with the pendant that was around his neck and he slowly took it off and placed it in a silver metallic box that had a velvet padded interior. He put it to the side and stared at the ceiling, knowing that he would have to speak to the heads soon. He took his sunglasses off and placed it on the stand and closed his eyes.

"It's been some time since I had my last victim," he thought, touching his Adam's apple. Although he was able to live off the same type of food everyone eats for some time, he still wouldn't be able to live off it for that long. Nor was he the type of guy that would want to go hunting for his next victim. He his dry lips and got up, in search for the quench he longfully desired.

He opened an old box that would be similar to a refridgerator except no electricity needed and took out a bottle full of thick red liquid. He wasn't really the type to drink it out of the bottle and poured it into a wine glass before going back to the couch. He sipped his drink, some of it dripping from the corner of his mouth and trailing down to his chin.

"Donghae... Lee Donghae... come here this instant..." a low deep voice roared in his mind. He knew that it was him. "Great..." he muttered as he got up and walked down a flight of stairs to a secret passageway that only he had access to. He finished his drink and threw the glass to the side, making it hit the wall and shatter into exactly a hundred pieces. There were still traces of it dipping down from his lips to his neck but he didn't give a . He never did.

He approached a giant door and took a deep breath before pushing them open, entering an even darker room. In there were four people sitting on what seemed to be thrones. "I'm in deep now..." Donghae thought as he kneeled in front of the four figures.

Red eyes glanced down on him and glared. "Yah... Donghae... you know you put our existence in danger... again?" a low voice roared, anger obvious in his tone.

Donghae immediately looked at the chair of the owner of the voice and bit his lip. Overall, he normally was never afraid of anyone. He was normally the type that would scare everyone the moment they tried to get too close to him. But this was different. He didn't dare say a word. As soon as he thought he would get some type of punishment, a gentle familiar feminine voice was heard from one of the other figures that was seated two seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter