Prettiest Girl

Beautiful Desires ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal was groaning, her groans getting louder and louder as time passes by. Sharp intakes of breaths were also heard. She was on the bed, under the covers, tossing and turning in pain. Minho, having noticed her strange behaviour, quickly rushed into the room.

"Soojungie, are you okay?" Though worried, he still spoke softly as he her hair. "You're making me worry."

"I-I'm okay... ugh. Just s-some cramps." She tried to smile but grimaced instead.

"Cramps? Do you want to go to the clinic?"

"N-no! It's j-just..."

"What's that, baby?" He shifted himself to cuddle her protectively.

"Um... it's embarassing." She replied as she winced in pain again.

"You're in pain! Tell me, hmm?"

"Well..." 

"Yes?" He tucked some strands of her hair that was now dampened with sweat behind her ear.

"I-I'm on my... monthly... you know." She blushed as she hid her face in her hands.

"What's that?"

"My period!" Another groan.

"Oh. Stupid me, I should have known." He lightly chuckled but turned his attention to her as soon as she whimpered. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just normal cramps." She nodded and curled herself into a ball.

"Normal? You don't seem normal. Does this happen all the time?" He looked on with his eyebrows furrowed, wishing he could do something to lessen her pain. Maybe even share it.

"It's worse on some days... I guess t-today."

"I wish I could do something to make you feel better." He pecked her forehead and rubbed her belly a little. 

"I know you would but this is a girl thing okay?" She tried to chuckle. "Hmm, this feels good."

"Belly rubs? Okay then, more belly rubs for my princess!"

 

Soon after, she fell asleep feeling much better, Minho guessed. Still feeling helpless when it came to his princess' personal problems, he decided to put a stop to it. With a goal in mind, he marched out of the room.

 

Krystal woke up to the sun setting. Must be evening... She thought as she got up slowly, trying not to move too much just in case her cramps come back again. She slowly padded out of the room and saw Minho at the couch, real focused and tapping on his laptop. She pouted. He better not be watching , or I'll skin him alive! After my period's over... of course. She tip toed silently behind him and peered over his shoulder.

She smiled. Apparently he was on some site about women, but it seems like he was searching up on how to relieve cramps and pains during menstruation. Krystal thought it was so sweet seeing how her clueless boyfriend is trying to help her. She leaned down and hugged him from the back, pecking his cheek as well.

"You're awake!" Minho turned over to look at her as he grinned. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty okay. No cramps so far." She pecked his lips, making his grin widen even more.

"What's with all the hugs and kisses?" He chuckled and got up, guiding her to sit in his spot. "By the way, while you were asleep, I searched up some ways to help you lessen your cramps. I've already prepared a hot water bottle for you, let me go get it! Oh, and here's some exercises that would help too!" Minho clicked on another tab and pointed a it before rushing off to the kitchen. Krystal just chuckled and sighed. What did I do to deserve him?

"Thanks, baby." She smiled as he walked back with a water bottle in hand.

"What are you talking about? You're in pain, of course I have to help you feel better! Just imagine what would happen if you were pregnant!" He casually said as he placed the now warm bottle on her belly, not noticing her blush.

"Would you still take care of me even if I become a pain in the ?" Minho looked at her bewildered.

"Do cramps mess up your mind? What are you thinking? Why would you be a pain in the ?" He sat down beside her and pulled her close.

"Pregnant ladies get really cranky, so I've heard." 

"You'll still be my princess, no matter how cranky you get. Just don't get too cranky, okay?"

"Mhmm." She laughed as she snuggled even closer to him.

"And I made this!" He passed her her iPod. "Not this... I meant I made a playlist for you but you can listen to that later. I've made soup too!" He exclaimed as he hurried off to the kitchen again.

 

After Minho fed her the warm soup, they cuddled to sleep.

 

"Minho?" Krystal said groggily as she blink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter