My First Kiss

Beautiful Desires ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Krystal was nervous, standing outside her bedroom. 'Ugh, what is this? How am I going to face him?' she thought. 'Might as well get it done and over with'.   She knocked on her bedroom door. "Uh, Minho?" "Hmm.." "Ca-can you close your eyes?" "Why, what's wrong?" Krystal's flawless husband chuckled. "J-just close, please" "Okay, they're closed!"  

 

Seriously, I don't know how I got myself into this pile of . I just got married last week and now my mother-in-law forces me to wear this short and skimpy pyjamas. Hell, its not even pyjamas it's a skirt. Yeah, its skirt with no top.   You think, nah, that's what couples do but its not how things go in my new family. I wouldn't say I was forced, but my marriage with Minho was sort of arranged. I was never a childhood friend of his, or even a neighbour. It was just so sudden.   Well, anyway, here goes.  

 

Krystal sighed as she opened the door. She peeked in and saw her husband, closing his eyes. 'Phew!' Krystal thought, as she closed the door and tiptoed quickly to her spot on the bed.   "Ahhh!" Krystal tried to cover herself. "I told you to close your eyes!" "Uhh, well...I-I was c-cu-curious" (A/N: I'm so curious yeahhh) "Just listen when I say so. Close your eyes now" She pouted as she watched her husband close his eyes, again.   She quickly went under the covers to hide her body. 'Is he okay?' she thought as she turned to see his back facing her.   "Minho?" "Yeap" "I-I scared you right?" "Huh?" "Me, wearing this. U-ugly right? Don't worry, I'll go get a shirt to cover up" Krystal said as she sat up from the bed. "N-no, dont! I-I mean, k-keep it on. It's nice" "Uhhh, okay" She went back under the covers, again. "Yo-you look beautiful" "You don't have to say that to not make me feel bad" "N-no! You really look good in that d-dr-dress" "O-oh" Krystal blushed.  

 

Well, this is awkward. I mean, I barely talked to Minho and this is actually an achievement, if it wasn't so awkward. Ugh, what is he doing to me? Beautiful? In t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter