Not Half Bad ★ MinSoojung

Beautiful Desires ★ Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the airing of the last episode of Medical Top Team. However, Minho was watching another drama, one where his beautiful girlfriend of two months took part in. His love played a headstrong heiress with a spunky personality which amused him a lot since the character fit her perfectly. However, she had to act with another guy pretty closely since her character was in a relationship. To make matters worse, her relationship in the drama was often seen as cute and ideal to viewers and other fellow idols. Still, Minho tried not to worry, he is a professional actor after all and he has to respect his other half as one as well.

 

Minho pouted as he watched The Heirs. So far, there were no appearances of Krystal or Lee Bona, if you must say. He was alone as well with Key practicing for his new musical, Taemin filming a parody of The Heirs (as ironic as that sounds), Jonghyun working on Son Dambi's new song and Onew... probably sleeping. He sighed. Even Krystal was busy celebrating with the other casts of The Heirs. He shook his head at himself and continued watching the episode.

 

Everything was sappy, he must admit. He didn't really like Kim Tan's character here. He'd rather be a good boy to his parents but then again, his father was always loving towards the family and since Kim Tan was in love, Minho decided to forgive him. The things you do for love, he thought as he smiled to himself thinking about his beloved having a nice time right now. Suddenly, the girl he was thinking pops on his screen and he quickly fixed his attention on the television again.

 

Minho chuckled as she pouted when Chanyoung placed his card on the table. She's so cute that way, he said to himself, already thinking about when he'd see that face and kiss those lips again. As he shook those thoughts out of his head and focused on his girl again, Chanyoung asks for a peck on his cheek. I shouldn't get jealous at this simple act right? Minho scoffed to himself. Then, as Bona leans to give Chanyoung a peck, Chanyoung turns his head and Bona pecks his lips instead.

 

What just happened? Minho stared at the television with wide eyes and then blinked. She never told me about it... He frowned to himself. 

"What are you doing sulking at the floor, Minho?" Onew asked as he walked out of his room and into the kitchen to grab a snack.

"Nothing." Minho replied, his voice all taut.

"You sound angry. Are you okay?" Onew asked as he walked to take a seat on the couch beside Minho. Minho nodded.

"Oh, The Heirs! Watching it for Krystal, eh?" Onew grinned and nudged Minho.

"I don't want to watch it anymore." Minho quickly turned it off before going into his room, slamming the door in the process.

"Oh, okay..." Onew mumbled to himself as he continued munching on his cereal bar.

 

Minho laid down on his bed, thinking about the kiss his girlfriend shared with another actor, idol even! He frowned and pulled the covers over himself as if it could block out his thoughts about it. He's not even handsome, tch. Such small eyes can't compare to mine... He shook his head. How could he think of a fellow actor and idol like that? It's not like he chose for it to happen. Damn those directors. He sighed. It's just acting, that's all! Hell, he even had a few kisses before that. So why is this affecting him so much? She didn't even tell me...

 

For the next few days, Minho sulked, a lot. If it wasn't for being on camera or out in public, he'd be in his room, sleeping. He really didn't want to think about The Heirs anymore, it's done. He had a bad temper too. He lashed out on Taemin when he forgot something, he pushed Jonghyun a bit too hard even when they were just joking around, he insulted Key's outfit though he'd never said anything when Key wore the exact same thing before and he even shouted at Onew saying "all you know is how to be stupid and sing". Clearly, everyone knew something was wrong with him but only one knew why.

 

Minho's phone rang as he was having his afternoon nap, again. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter