The Hyungs

Untwining The Thread

We then went outside and sat down at a table. Zelo then started taking snacks out and eating them. “Aren’t you going to eat anything?” he asked me. That’s when I grabbed the banana milk and the ice cream cone. “Hey that’s mine,” he complained. "No it's not I picked it out and I payed for it." "No that's my ice cream." "Too bad." I said. "Now hurry up and finish your snacks or else we'll be late" "Ok just let me finish this cake." he said as he nibbled a tiny piece. I then got mad at him for doing that so I kicked him underneath the table causing him to spit out the cake. "Yah. What was that for?" Zelo asked angry. "You were eating slow after I told you to hurry up." I told him. "Well that's just how I eat and you can't judge me!" he said with a pouty face. "I will judge you if you don't hurry up with that cake." I said coldly. "Finished," he said as he threw away the cake and stuffed the candy into his pocket. "Ugh." what was that for he groaned as I kicked him in his leg making him limp. "For wasting time. If you were going to just keep the candy in your pocket and throw away the cake then why did you take so long?!" I screamed at him. "I just have a weird eating habit sometimes." he pouted. "Whatever let's just go before we're late." I said as I walked onto the pavement.

We were walking just fine until Zelo started complaining "Why do we have to walk can't we just ride my skateboard again?" "Because it's a nice day today to walk outside. You should just enjoy the walk." I said.

"It'll take too long of we walk though. If we ride my skateboard we'll get there faster." Zelo whined again. "Fine we'll take your skateboard but you can't go fast." I agreed. "Yes." Zelo cheered happily as I climbed on the back of his skateboard. He then started off slow but then we zoomed past everything making everything seem as a blur. "Zelo slow down we're going too fast. I can't see anything." I tried yelling at him. "What? This isn't even fast!" he yelled back. Then he stopped at a halt "We're here." he hollered. "What?" I said as I let go of Zelo. "I said we're here." he repeated.

"Oh." I said as I looked up to see an huge arena. "This is where we are going to be paint balling." he said as he walked in. "Are you sure this is the place?" I asked. "Yup. It's the only one in town." he replied. "Well what are you waiting for? Let's go in." he rushed me. As soon as we walked in I was grabbed into a bear hug "There you are I'm so happy to see you." Woohyun said. "Let go of me." I said as I gritted my teeth. As soon as he let go of me I ran off to Hansol. "Wait where are you going?" Woohyun asked. "Anywhere else!" I yelled back.

It didn't take me long to find Hansol. "Hansol there you are. I was looking for you." I said as I put a hand on his shoulder. "Ae Sook you finally made it I'd like you to meet my hyungs. This is Doyoon Hyung." he introduced me to a boy with a baby face. "Ah so you're the Ae Sook that Hansol has been talking about, nice to meet you." he said as he stuck out his hand so that I could shake it. "Hyung!" Hansol whined as I shook his hand. "Next is Seungcheol Hyung." "You know you're a lot more cuter than how Hansol described you." he said with a gummy grin. "Hyung." Hansol hit his Hyung on the arm. "This is Seokmin Hyung." Hansol said as the boy I saw that came to school to see Hansol came up. "I remember you. Let's do gwiyomi together." he said in a cheery voice. "One plus one equals gwiyomi, two plus two equa..." but then he got cut off by being kicked to the ground by someone else. "No!" they shouted. "That's Seungkwan Hyung." Hansol said as he pointed to the one who just kicked Seokmin. "Nice to meet you." Seungkwan waved as if nothing ever happened. "Hansol who's this?" a boy that seemed to be two years younger than Hansol asked. "Oh this is my friend Ae Sook." Hansol replied. "Nice to meet you I'm Lee Chan. Hyung can I talk to you for a bit alone?" "Sure." Hansol said as he got pulled to the side by Lee Chan. "I call dibs on her." I heard Lee Chan say. "You can't call dibs on her she's my friend plus she's older than you and you don't know much about her." Hansol argued. "So I can get to know her and age is just a number. I have as much of a chance as you do." Lee Chan pointed out. "You are going to stay away from her." Hansol said sternly. "You can't keep me away from her and it's her choice of whoever she chooses." Lee Chan rebutted then walked away waving at me and giving me a smile. "Is something wrong?" I asked to make sure I didn't hear wrong. "Don't worry about it." Hansol brushed it off. "Let's go introduce you to Jihoon Hyung." "Okay." I said as I followed Hansol. "Hyung, Jihoon Hyung I'd like you to meet someone." Hansol said to a boy with a diamond shaped face. "Who's this?" he asked. "This is my friend Ae Sook." "Nice to meet you Ae Sook welcome to the family." he said to me. "Thank you, but what do you mean by welcome to the family?" I asked "Well it's just that Hansol talks about you so much that it's most likely you'll go out with him." Jihoon replied as If it was nothing and at that moment I felt my face burn as Hansol's turned red and he yelled out "Hyung!"

"Hansol! Hansol!" Seungkwan was yelling and running to Hansol. "Hansol we need your help. Seungcheol Hyung got shot in the eye with a paint ball from the other people who haven't left yet." Seugkwan huffed. "Can't you get the other Hyungs to help?" Hansol asked. "No they're English speakers." Seungkwan said. "Ae Sook I'll be right back." Hansol assured me, then he took off running with Seungkwan.

Once he left Lee Chan came up to me. "I don't think Hansol introduced you to Mingyu, and Wonwoo Hyung yet has he?" he asked me. I just shook my head no. "Let's go then." Lee Chan said as he put an arm around me and showed me the way.

"Mingyu Hyung I'd like you to meet Ae Sook." "Nice to meet you. Aren't you Hansol's friend?" Mingyu asked me. I bobbed my head up and down as a yes. Then all of a sudden a boy with a sharp face jumped onto Mingyu. "There you are, I've been looking for you." he said. "That's Wonwoo Hyung." Lee Chan informed me. "Annyeong." Wonwoo said with a cute smile.

"Are they together?" I asked Lee Chan. "Not really they're just close." he replied.

"Lee Chan can I talk to you in private?" Mingyu asked Lee Chan as Wonwoo jumped off of Mingyu. "Sure Hyung." Lee Chan said as he walked to the side with Mingyu.

"You see I know that she's Hansol's friend but I call dibs.You mind telling Hansol for me?" he asked. "No way Hyung you see..." I heard Lee Chan say but was cut off by Wonwoo "Have you ever tried a beanie? I need to get you a beanie I can already imagine it. You in beanies. Magnificent." Wonwoo said as he kissed his fingers and flicked it as I was just watching him. "I also need to take you out shopping because honey your style won't get you a date with anyone." he said as I stood there in shock no one has ever told me that and the way he said it just angered me that I stepped on his foot. "Ow!" he yelped in pain as I turned my back on him and hmped.

"There you are Ae Sook. I was looking for you, sorry it took me so long. Wonwoo Hyung are you okay?" Hansol asked as he inspected Wonwoo who was crouched down to his foot in pain.

I then walked away toward Zelo. "Is something wrong? You seem kind of upset." he asked me. "I was just told that with my type of fashion sense I would never get a boyfriend." I said through gritted teeth. "Pfft. Well it's kind of true." Zelo said trying to keep in his laughter.  I then was about to step on his foot like I did to Wonwoo but someone came up behind him. "Zelo," they sneered. "Oh Hyung it's nice to see you." Zelo said in a weak voice.

"You can still say that after you left us behind." came up another hand on Zelo's other shoulder. "Ah Youngjae Hyung it's nice to see you too.”