A little bit of myself

I'm Not Who You Think I Am

I lied down on my bed as soon as I got home like usual but I was actually smiling this time. I can still feel the warmness of Tao's hand. Why do I feel like this? To be honest I'm a girl without much emotions but as I grow I need to adapt to my surroundings to protect myself but humans are complicated at times. The girls in my school cry all the time for two reasons- getting dumped or getting rejected. Are rejections that painful? The only rejection I know is when my own pack disagreed me being the future leader of the Novations. I don't bother much because it's all under control and my father is still oblivious about my "love life"

I got so frustrated I decided to take a shower, letting the water run through me but a soft growl was released. Man I'm changing already? I looked at the mirror and I was horrified of my reflection. My eyes were now red, my teeth aren't that obvious but it's sharp and I can literally feel my claws coming out of me. This is why I never leave my house, I might change anytime anywhere. There was this one time that I went out at night to get myself some food, please I'm not that creepy I don't hunt for food, I buy them. Ramens are my favourite. I wanted to adapt to this human life thingy so I tried to sit and eat like humans, you know eating them right away but my "inner beast" wasn't that good at adapting, my claws were literally there! Like just there and I think I made a kid cry but lucky for me, half wolf-human doesn't change their body just eyes teeth and claws. I wore my hoodie and left that place. The fact that I scared a kid was scary, and people expect me to eat humans eww. I got out from the shower and got dressed with my red eyes. I spent my time practicing my powers. Speaking of powers, I was able to freeze the alarm sensor because I've four minors which is ice, wind, water and the ability to heal but I wasn't good at them yet.

You see not all wolves have powers, only those who were destined to be future leaders aka royalties have them. We'll have two powers at the age of 15 but we'll only get all of our powers at the age of 18, supposingly. Due to the absence of a male wolf, my dad had to inherit all 6 powers to me because he can't guarantee if anything bad happens to him. Telekinesis, teleportation, wind, water, ice and the ability to heal are the Novation majors.

You got it right. Kris Wu is another inheritor but from another pack, Anasians. His majors are probably fire and the ability to fly but I wasn't sure about his minors but it'll be ridiculous if he doesn't have them. How I wish I can read his mind, he seems like he hates Tao so much but why? All these hatred of him towards Tao ends up pulling me in instead. Killing Tao = not an option. I'll just find it out myself.

I lied back down on my bed hoping that Tao will avoid me tomorrow but at the same time I think I miss him. What I'm more afraid right now is what if I adapt the 2 scariest thing that you would never want a female werewolf to adapt, sadness and jealousy.

 

"Mum? mum?" I called as I see a figure lingering around and from my assumption it was my mum.

She ignored me but I continued running towards her, I ran as fast as I could and patted her shoulder. She finally turned around but her face was filled with horror. She was running away, not from me but the Anasians. One of the wolf was familiar it was Kris. I wanted to chase after her but the Anasians literally blocked my way and I fell on the ground.

 "mum! Mum!" I shouted so hard and the Anasians were heading backwards now.

I approached but my mum who is pregnant with my brother was now flooded with blood. I got so scared but I couldn't touch her I just can't. I wanted to hold her but I just couldn't touch her, I can't feel anything and there was my dad sobbing, holding her in his hands and I saw the little me who was asking my mum to wake up and stop sleeping. I eventually got pulled away but one of my people. 

*rrrinngggggg*

I got up with crusty eyes, panting and I touched my face. I can feel little droplets of warm water am I crying? It was only a dream, a dream about my past that I never want to go back. It's just too scary to go through again. I didn't feel like going to school but I had to I promised Tao that I'll be there and he said he'll be bringing a helper to help us with our project. Will the same thing happened on my mom strike once again?