Go away

I'm Not Who You Think I Am

It's morning and your claws have disappeared. You went to school but you were actually anticipating something. Something with Tao but you get rid of that feeling, you had to.

 

 

"Ahhh why do we have to do this project? I would rather go to clubs that staying here" Tao who was sitting opposite of you whined.

Your expression changed *yeah who am I to you anyways*

"Ahh Mian Rae Yoo I don't mean that I mean it's nice to hangout with you and -" you cut Tao off

"Let me get this straight we ARE NOT hanging out and it doesn't bothers me if you want to go to clubs" you said and went back to work.

Tao went silent for a moment. 

"Are you mad at me?" Tao asked and the next moment his face was so close to yours.

You didn't move an inch

"Hey your eyes are-" 

*oh no are they turning red*

"Hyung!" Tao suddenly stood up and waved to someone.

You turned around and it was Kris. *not now*

"Hi Tao and Rae Yoo" he said while smirking at you.

"Woah you two know each other?" said Tao who was dumbfounded. 

"Yeah we're kinda close" said Kris but you just looked away.

He grabbed a seat next to yours and started to stare at you. 

"God you're pretty" Kris said. You knew he did that on purpose so you looked at him and smiled.

"Well, you're one good looking man" you said

Tao was looking upset and felt left out so he sat in between you two.

"So Rae Yoo remember that I said I'll find us a helper for this project? It's him" Tao said.

*wtf* you thought and nodded.

Kris stood up and sat opposite you, he grabbed your hand and started guiding you the way to write and draw but he was trying to hint you something. He drew a wolf and mother of god his drawing to the max.

Once again feeling left out, Tao went near you and said "Woah a wolf, Kris hyung your drawing is kinda ish"

"ish? I'm Kriscasso please" Kris said while fixing his hair.

"more like Krisarsehole" you mumbled.

"I heard that" Kris smirked.

*are they two dating?* Tao ruffled his hair and all three went back to the project.

You kept throwing things at him when Tao isn't looking. Kris didn't bother anyways but you would feel a little better if you throw stuffs at him you guess.

You had to go home, your dad was calling. You can hear him and he can't know any of these. 

"Tao sshi Mian I have to go" you packed your things and leave.

Tao wanted to stop you but Kris pulled him back.

"I guess it's our night" Kris winked.

Tao covered his body with the two of his hands thinking if Kris is gay (lol Taoris)

 

Tao was certainly afraid when Kris pulled him to a club like omg is Kris gonna him but he was soon sitting on a table opposite a bunch of ty girls.

"Told you it's our night" Kris smirked but it wasn't any ordinary one.

He faked a signal that your dad is calling and he was trying to bring out the inner beast in you.

Tao was drunk and he was obviously flirting around with girls. You knew it was a fake when you reached so you went back home which was located near a club.

With your ears, you certainly heard something in pleasing and there he was, Huang Zi Tao who was being dragged into a cab by a . You were heartbroken, how can Tao do this to me? So he really wanted to go to a club instead of studying with you? Something was definitely not right, you went closer and Tao didn't want this, losing his ity?

 

*i can't let this happen* you barged to the girl and you grabbed her.

"leave him alone" you said to her coldly and tried to grab Tao's arm who is now half asleep.

"who the hell are you ?" She stopped you.

"you don't have to know" you rolled your eyes.

"hey " she called and slapped you across the face.

You were turning, your inner beast is out. You grabbed her and dragged her into an alley.

"wth let go off me!"

"You could have just leave him and for your information I'm not a female dog I'm a werewolf" you scratched her face with your claws and left out a loud growl. 

She screamed for help, you had to run away. You saw some figures approaching her but she couldn't say anything, she forgot what she had witness. You hide at the back of a dark tong filled with rubbish and junks. 

*what have I done oh no* what the second thing you feared had happen. It was jealousy.