Chapter 3 : A little too overboard?

"Best Friends"

Su Min Looks at her phone and text all the High ranked that she has a brilliant idea.”Isn’t that a little too overboard?” Zelo said as the high ranks whisper to him.”Just do it.” So later that evening, after Ha Neul other detention, She heard a door shut. She went there when she noticed someone holding her shoulder.She hit the person in the nose with her elbow and the person shrieked. “ My Nose!!” Su Min cried as her nose bent like a witch.”Oh ,I didn’t see you from the sight of that ugly face.” Ha Neul pointed at Su Nim.” Oh, It was you, plastic girl.”. “How did you..?”. “Well, Zelo texted me saying he didn’t mean to bully me and he thought ms. Plastic over here is a little to overboard.” Ha Neul walked away leaving Su Min behind.

Ha Neul slept in her bed thinking . Maybe he’s not so bad. But, he did bully me. He was only thinking about himself. She looked at the ceiling and sighed.

Yong-Guk was only looking at Ha Neul the entire day. He was thinking.” Wow, she’s pretty.”.When Ha Neul felt like it was the time, she told Yong-Guk” Yah, We’ve been friends for a long time and I just wanna say I Like you.”.Ha Neul ran off before Yong-Guk could reply.” I think she really likes running.Yah!” Yong-Guk chased after Ha Neul. After 2 years of  hell. They were finally going to college. Out of that school. While they were loving each other, Zelo is feeling sad.Yong-Guk had to go overseas .After 1 month , Yong-Guk calls Ha Neul that he hates her and wants to break up.

 

That’s when Zelo asks her to be his girlfriend and after everything, she just said yes. They live their life together. After 1 year, Yong-Guk comes in front of them and says that he has cancer and their pulling his hose today.Yong-Guk just asks for one thing.