Chapter 1 : Welcome to Hell.

"Best Friends"

Ha Neul was late for the first day at her new school. When she arrived. The principal was giving speeches about how the school’s facilities work. He said “ Well,this school is divided into three. The Low Rank, Normal Rank and the High rank. You all are divided according to how rich you are. So...”he stated names and ranks.”And finally, Oh Ha Neul ,Low rank,Choi Jun Hong, High rank and Bang Yong Guk , Normal Rank. To the high ranked students , Have a fun year. To the Normal Ranked students , Live your life to the fullest and to the low ranked students, welcome to hell.”The principal left and people scattered and went to their classes.Ha Neul was blur , “ Welcome to hell?”.She went to search for her class , when she went in , Her eyes became wide. The class was probably the dirtiest class she has ever seen.

 When she went to see who was in charge of cleaning her class, She was tripped over. “ Oh Sorry , I didn’t see you from the sight of that ugly face.” The girl pointed at Ha Neul and said. “ Oh, It was you.” Ha Neul looked at the girl and said “ Who do think  you are?”. “Who am I? Well, I’m Kang Su Min, A high ranked student whose gonna ruin your life.”. Ha Neul just looked at her and went to find the principal.

 

 

Yong-Guk stared at ceiling. “I wonder where Zelo and Ha Neul are?”. Then he went out and searched for them. He moaned “ I’m Hungry though..” So he just went to the cafeteria. Just as he went , he saw Ha Neul. He went to her and said “ Hi. “. Ha Neul looked at him and asked “ Is your classroom clean? “. “Is my class room- what? Are you high , girl? “. Yong – Guk asked her. Ha Neul just looked at him and laughed. “ I’m just depressed.” He asked her why and she said “ All our facilities are horrible. And what did the principal mean by Welcome to Hell?.” Then she just walked away. “ She really knows how to cut people out.” Yong- Guk said as he entered the cafeteria. After he ate his omelette , he went to his class. He heard someone say “ I heard Su Min has picked out a prey to bully.” “Yeah, and I heard she looked at her disgusted”. “ That girl has no manners.”. When class started , Yong – Guk closed his eyes and slept. He was thinking , What was so horrible about her class that she’s depressed? Or maybe there’s something else .He felt like an awesome detective just wanting to solve a case. When he woke up , he found a note on his table. “ Detention for 8 hours.” He just sighed and went out of the class.

It was recess and Zelo was looking for something to eat. Then he search for Ha Neul. He found her sitting with Yong-Guk . Then he sat with them. Ha Neul asked “ Yah, is it fun being a high ranked student?” . Before he could answer , Su Min dragged her away and said “ What are you doing with these low and normal ranked students?.Your suppose to be hanging out with us .” She stared at them and looked at Zelo.” You don’t want people to think your lame?, don’t you? Being with normals is fine, but being with lows? No way.” Then she dragged Zelo away.”And by the way, you don’t wanna open your locker tomorrow.” She looked at Ha Neul and went. Zelo talked to the other high ranks and they said “ You have to bully the lows or we will come and bully you. You don’t want that ,don’t you?”. Zelo just looked at them.