Chapter 2 : Swimming , Picking Trash , Lockers.. What more?

"Best Friends"

“Girls bring the boys out..” Han Neul moaned and looked at her clock. “What ? It’s late!!”. She ran out and brushed her teeth and put on some perfume. She took a bite of her toast and rode her bike to school. She was going to class when she forgot her chemistry book was in her locker. When she opened her locker , She saw a note saying “ Come to the swimming section later or we’ll come to you.” She was gonna crumple it when she saw “ And I might put my hand out of the locker now if I were you.” She wondered why but she still reached out for her chemistry book when something fell on her hands. “ W- Wo – Worms!! EEEEKKKK!!” She screamed and ran to the toilet to wipe them off. When she reached class. She heard the teacher say “ Detention.” . She just sighed and sat down.

 

Yong- Guk stared at the ceiling in detention and sighed , when the door opened. Ha Neul sat beside him. She said” Hi.”

“Bad start, eh?”. They both sighed and said “ I wonder what Zelo is doing ? “. “ Wonder no more !” Zelo was the weird looking teacher with a lab coat. “ This is the only way I can see you guys.” He sighed. “That’s fine.” Yong- Guk said. They talked and talked without realizing how much the time went by. They heard a knock on the door. When Zelo opened it , The high ranked students were angry. “ So you chose the second option? “ Su Min said from inside the crowd. “Your coming with me.” Su Min dragged her and threw her into the swimming pool. “ I heard a you like swimming.” Suprisingly , Han Neul replied. “ No, I hated swimming.” The crowd said “ Oh, She’s got the guts.”.Han Neul climbed out of the swimming pool and dragged Yong-Guk,but before she could drag Zelo, A guy winked at him and he brushed her hand away from him. Han Neul looked at her for a while and said “ So you came to humiliate me ? “.Zelo was going to say no when she ran away.

Han Neul went back home and sunk her face into her pillow.”How could he? “. She cried herself to sleep. The next morning , When she went out, She found her house wrapped in toilet paper. She ended up throwing trash instead of going to school. Because she didn’t go to school, her reputation at school ended up becoming worst. After 10 months of suffering, Zelo decided that he would confess to Han Neul. So Zelo confessed to her , but she didn’t like him. “ After all you’ve done, you think I would except you? “. “ I’m not like all those high ranked people. We’re just like their dolls, their calling us “lows” and “Normals”.” Han Neul walked away. Zelo went home and just threw a tantrum.” Why does this school need ranks?”. He just sighed and looked at the ceiling.” I don’t feel like I’m their friends anymore.”.

 

After a year over in hell , she passed to senior year. Yong- Guk started developing feeling for her . By now , Ha Neul  is just a free going person. She just goes with the flow like Yong-Guk.

But , she’s still receiving threats from Su Min.