BESTFRIEND

Unconditional Love

This is the first time Krystal has heard that desperate voice coming out of Sulli's mouth.... she wonders if what really happened to her little Ssul and immediately drives to the place Sulli asked her to come...

 

 

Stepping out of her wine-colored cabriolet, Krystal captures all the attention of the passengers.... men look at her with obvious admiration in their eyes as she gracefully walks towards the cafe's door.

In just a second, another girl steps out of the cafe and once again makes the people around can't help but look at her in awe...

The girl's skin is incredibly white, beautiful smiley eyes with long eyelashes that make her eyes almost unreal because of theirs beauty...her slim but beautiful body just makes people feel like they want to keep her close and protect her....Only the emotions in her eyes at the moment are opposite to her shining appearance...They're filled with depression...

"What happened?..Are you ok?"

Just as Krystal asked, Sulli feels like the wound in her heart re-opens, she drags Krystal to her car and bursts out crying on Krystal's shoulder.

" Who is it ?! Who made you cry ?!!! I'M GONNA KILL THEM BY MY OWN HAND !!" said Krystal fuming with intense anger after seeing her forever strong bestfriend wheeping like a baby...

Sulli honestly didn't think that she'll waste her tears for that womanizer of a boyfriend.... she just can't believe the fact that she was cheated by no one but her friend! That truth is just so hard to take...

 

After a while Sulli stops crying and tells Krystal the whole mess.

" Oh My Gosh! Se Kyung, you’re dead with me!!! " Krystal exclaims.

" Krys, dont make things bigger than they already are...honestly...I don't wanna get involve with those people anymore...not even a second!.. The most important thing right now for me is where i will stay from now on...can you let me stay at your house for the time being until I found a suitable apartment?" said Sulli.

" Of course sweety! Just stay as long as you want! Let's go to the bar later, pour all your agony out there and return home fresh! Today I'm gonna find you a super hottie guy so you will no longer have the time to think about that stupid !!"

Not waiting for an answer from Sulli, Krystal immediately starts the engine of her car and drives to her house.

Just as Krystal's car turns to the corner...appears a man smiling mischieviously while looking at them...although having a handsome face, the man's aura is scary and dark like something comes from the deepest hell...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Krystal drags Sulli to her room as soon as they arrive, she hand pick Sulli's outfit and force Sulli to wear it. Walking out from the bathroom, Sulli's appearance blows Krystal away as she unconciously open in awe and disbelief...

" Oh my mother of god !!! Are you kidding me ??!!!! Not in a million years did I realise you have an incredible body Ssul !!!"

Sulli looks at her own reflection in the mirror and she also can not believe that the y smoking hot girl is no other than herself!

The black silky mini dress fits her body perfectly, showing off all her beautiful curves in an expensive way. The color of the dress makes her gorgeous skin shines even more...

Tick..tick

Krystal is snapping the camera non-stop at her beautiful bestfriend, Sulli doesn't mind it at all since her photos aren't taken for any purpose anyways...

Seeing Krystal's sudden confusing face, Sulli automatically wonders if there's something wrong with her look...then as fast as lightning, Krystal action answers it all. She hurriedly take out a pair of black high heels that match perfectly with Sulli's dress and put them on Sulli's feet. Sulli knows Krystal too well...Krystal is her childhood friend, the two family is so familiar to each other. Since Krystal is a fashion designer, Sulli then naturally becomes her no.1 personal model. And that explains why Sulli still puts on those high heels even when she feels not so comfortable... Sulli just wanna make her bestfriend feel happy.

 

Krystal brings Sulli to Heaven Bar, a place where elite people usually go to, only VIPs can enter so Krystal knows it will safe to bring Ssul there.

Krystal orders 2 glasses of Black Ocean_a special wine of this bar. In the middle of the loud thumping music, she hands Ssul a glass then drinks her own in one gulp. Sulli smiles and copies her friend's act. Sulli is not good at drinking so the drinks Krystal ordered is only light ones.

Krystal has not even managed to comfort Sulli on her problems when she sees a really familiar feature standing not so far away...

Feeling Krystal is staring at the direction behind her back, Sulli also turns to that direction, just as Sulli opens , Krystal glass-breaking scream is already heard...

" Yah Minhyuk !! How dare you to come to this place to flirt ?! You're dead meat !!"

Minhyuk startles and sneaks to other directions, acting as if he didn't hear her.

Krystal is angry...she is about to run after him when she remember Sulli is still there, she takes a quick glance at Sulli, receiving a nod from the bestfriend, Krystal jumps up to peck on Sulli's cheek and then excuses herself for a while...

 

 

After leaving Sulli, Krystal runs almost all over the place but still can't see a trace of Minhyuk, she's pretty sure he's still in the bar so she takes out her phone and dials his numbers.

Minhyuk on the other hand sees the call from her, he hesitates a bit but decides to pick up afterwards.

Just as he puts the phone near his ear, he hears her sniffs on the other line, he's immediately panic

" Krystal, what's wrong?? Did someone hurt you?!"

" Are you pretending to be dumb?! It's you who hurt me! I hurt my leg while crazily running after you...blood is everywhere now...hic hic.."

The power of her sob is quite amazing...just as what Krystal wanted, Minhyuk immediately feels guilty and runs to where she is.

Minhyuk is like walking on fire right now, he's so worried if a princess like Krystal can handle pain...the more he thinks of it, the more guilty he feels for running away from her a while ago...

When he arrive, looking at the smiling Krystal with a winning expression on her face, he suddenly feels so defeated...

He was just too worried that he forgot she won the highest prize in the city athletics competition...for her...fall or strip is the thing that is least expected to happen...

He feels so dumb letting a girl fooled him. But at this right moment, his attention is on the girl's lips, which are slowly form into smile...but not the friendly one....

He stiffs, feeling something is wrong...

She steps closer to him, her eyes shine with some hints of sadness that can not be described, she softly speaks..

" You really did wanted to hide from me! Fine, I won't tie you anymore, go wherever you want i dont care anymore. I'm tired of this... when we walk out of this bar, we're over!"

Minhyuk is surprised...he's really panic when Krystal slowly distances herself from him..she's not just walking away from him but also bringing his heart with her....

But little did he know that Krystal is smiling and counting on her fingers :" 3...2...1"

" Krystal, stop there ! Don't you ever dare to have a thought of leaving me without my permission!"

Taking big and fast steps, he hugs Krystal tight from behind

" Krys ah, I'm sorry...don't leave me please..." he whispers near her ear.

" Oppa...Bogoshipo..."

Receiving her sweet response, he hugs her even tighter..

Krystal smiles widely, wondering if she should really be an actress instead of a designer...but to keep the man she loves close to her, a little act and drama to see how he cares about her is quite worthy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i just wanna say that i love the Krystal-Minhyuk couple very much after watching The Heirs and i just want to make a little moment of them here =)))))))))))))) next chapter will have Minsul moment !!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))