THE BREAK UP

Unconditional Love

 

In the apartment that Sulli and Woobin had shared for almost three years...two bodies is twisting and to no end on the sofa...

Sulli suddenly doesnt know how to react....after a second or two, she drops the suit case from her hand to the floor and walks into the leaving room towards the sofa...trying her best not to create any sound.

She stops right behind the sofa...where she and Woobin had always sat together, cuddled together through out their almost 3-year relationship...she looks at them...seems like they still dont sense her presense.

Looking at the girl with a ty attitude sitting on the lap of the man who is and will be by her side for the rest of her life_or might she thought so_ she feels amused rather than painful.

Recognize the girl face, her smile carves deeper on her beautiful lips...

 

After about five minutes standing and watching their intimate moment behind the sofa, Sulli calmly takes her steps and finally settles herself on the chair in front of them.

Finally notice her presense, the two startle and space out for awhile until Sulli speaks up.

" Hi Se Kyung! What a pleasant surprise! I cant believe we will meet again...and in such situation!"

 

Manage to realize that is truly Sulli's voice, Woobin immediately stops spacing out, pushes Se Kyung aside and rushes towards Sulli as if nothing happened

" When did you come back,baby? Why didnt you call me to fetch you?"

**How could i ever see that "delicious" scene if i did call you to fetch me?!** she bitterly thought.

Sulli actually had a sudden business trip 5 days ago and was only supposed to come back this weekend. But she got worried that her beloved fiancee may feel sad and lonely at home so she worked her off...trying to finish the work in just 5 days...just to make a happy surprise for him...

Who would have ever imagined that he played two-timing...together with her 5-year friend to give her such a big "surprise" today!

 

Sulli just sits there with a straight face as if she doesnt see any hints of worry on Woobin's face and speaks up again

" I apologize for interupting you people intimate moments...what a third wheel i am!...I'm taking my leave now, goodbye Se Kyung!"

She stands up and about to leave...

" Oh!! I almost forgot!" she turns back and walks towards Woobin

 

**PAT**

 

She slaps him hard right on the face and coldly says:" I'll take this...as a refund to all the crap you did to me !"

She turns around and steps right out of the door holding her suitcase.

Woobin is stunned...he still can not believe on what is happening...the kind-hearted girl that kisses his cheek every morning....prepare warm water for him everyday after work...the girl that cant even has the heart to kill an ant has just slapped him...hard...

Woobin feels his cheek burning hot...but his heart is in more pain.

How could he make a kind girl like Ssul feel angry to the point that she had to slap him?! He just stands there spacing out until he slowly realizes the lovely girl who just stood in front of him moments ago had gone.

He comes back to his senses right away and is ready to run after his Sulli when something catches his arm...

Se Kyung is now looking at him with that fake pathetic looks on her face and opens :" If you run to her then...what about me?"

Woobin's face tenses, his jaw clenched from controlling his anger...he said through gritted teeth:" If anything... happens to my relationship with Sulli...I will make sure to turn your life into a living hell !!"

Woobin then takes out his phone, dials Sulli's numbers and also walks out of the apartment...

 

Only Se Kyung is left in the room, no one can see the evil look on her face right now...

She laughs out loud like a mad women:" Fighting over a man with me, Sulli??!!...you'd better raise white flag..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After going out of that disgusting apartment, Sulli rushes to the elevator and pushes on one of the button...

As soon as the elevator door closes, she jerks her head back to prevent tears from falling...

Tiredly leaning on the cold metal wall, her mind flies back to the time they were still together...

Woobin and her had been in a relationship for almost 3 years, all of their friends and schoolmates back then in the university wished to have a boyfriend like Woobin...

Yeah right....he's handsome...talented...with a great background. His family has several villas, he has a lot of expensive cars...in others eyes...he can be called a living prince that every girls would dream of...

 

Cutting the run of her thoughts...Sulli takes out her phone and dials Krystal's numbers, ignoring all the missed calls from Woobin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 1 is quite short but hope you guys like it ^^