MEET AGAIN

Unconditional Love

Guys, i'm so sorry for the late update :( hope you're still here ! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After Krystal is gone, Sulli can't help but smiles amusingly thinking about that childish couple.

They are still the same...never stay together without bickering about petty things.

Minhyuk is actually a really good guy and he loves Krystal a lot but after the trip to a hot springs in Yuseong, Minhyuk seems to avoid Krystal...but Krystal is a living princess, how can she endure being ignored by her boyfriend?! And just like that, everytime they meet, they'll be like Tom and Jerry...Krystal running after her ultimate target_Minhyuk... They're like filming a never-ending drama...

 

 

Suddenly, there's a guy settles down on the couch next to Sulli....a HOT one....

He has a perfect feature bringing that kind of mysterious aura, his big eyes show some hints of mischieve.....

He turns to her and speaks:

- Would you mind if I offer you a drink, miss?

- Not at all. – Sulli said softly.

 

 

She doesn't know that this glass of wine will turn her life to a whole new direction....colored with sweet pink...but also bitter black...

 

 

Minho orders 2 glasses of Reencuentro. The bartender quickly serves them the drink. Both not uttering a word, touch their glasses together and drink all in one gulp.

The heavy liquid quickly travels down her stomach making Sulli feels like is burning...

Sulli's eyes became watery...and her vision blurred....she's in sober...

 

- Handsome man...why did you want to drink with a stranger like me?- she asks playfully.

He annoyingly looks at the girl infront of him...at first he just wanted to test Sulli if she can recognize him or not....but it turns out that she doesn't even remember a bit about him...How hateful!

He pinches on both sides of her face and gently sticks some strings of her hair behind her ear.

Sulli's shocked.

She can't believe the stranger in front of her just did something familiar that only one person in this world could do that to her. To add into that, the way he looked at her was so loving and caring that makes Sulli feel like they aren't strangers.

Her face slowly becomes red...her pink luscious lips pout in an adoring way that he somehow feels really desperate to have her in his arms....to fulfill all those years of yearning and longing....

 

- Wait a sec……Minho oppa???- and reality finally hits her...he is indeed not a stranger!

She's about to ask him a lot of questions that she always thought if they ever met again, she would definitely ask....But ...the heavy wine is now taking the best out of her...making her lose control...making her fall into the man's arm...her conciousness loses completely...

Minho is surprised but eventually carries Sulli in his arms and stands up:" Sulli ah...I didn't know that you're at drinking.."

Feeling a pair of strong arms wrap around her body and smelling a relaxing mint fragrant from the one that carries her, Sulli nudges herself deeper into the man's chest without realizing it...

Minho stares at the sleeping girl in his arms and realises that the 9 year-old kid who used to stick to him everywhere is now a beautiful grown woman...

 

Carrying her out of the bar, Minho puts her inside his car, adjusts the passenger seat to help her sleep comfortably, then he starts the engine and drives away....

 

***

It's already 6:30 am when Sulli wakes up, she lazily moves and feel her whole body aches, her head is also spinning...

She opens her eyes widely and all she sees in front is....the beach ! What the hell?!! It's really the beach ?! She tries to remember what happened last night....there's a handsome man offered her a drink...she fell into his arms....but how the hell did she feel that guy was familiar? She can't remember clearly....

Just then, she realises there's someone beside her in the car....

The sun is shining through the car to his face showing off his perfect face. Big eyes with long eyelashes...high straight nose...and y lips that make women can't help but want to bite them! His smooth tanned skin is gorgeous that some women may get jealous. Sulli stares at the man in front of her for a while and gets confused if she's dreaming or not....

She remembers things now.....

Is he really Minho oppa? If so then her favorite oppa in the neighborhood has really become a strong independent man now...

Every memories in the past appears in front of Sulli's eyes clearer than ever...

[FLASHBACK]

When Sulli was six, her father hasn't left her yet, she was still a happy bubbly girl thinking the world was covered with pink. Minho's family lived in the house opposite to hers.

The first time she met him, she was star strucked by his charming sweet smile and the loving look in his eyes. He always looked at her with those eyes like she's the most fragile and important thing in the world. From then on, she automatically saw him as her older brother and always stuck to him anywhere, anytime...

One day, there was a boy from a different class asked her to go to the ice-cream shop with him and she immediately accepted forgetting that Minho would wait for her after school.

The moment she almost finished her big ice-cream cup was also when he found her. He was standing not so far away from her with his cold face and eyes sending daggers towards the boy next to her, that was the first time Sulli saw him like that...grumpily looking at her...his shirt was wet because of sweat....but she's still a kid to understand what was happening and just ran to him smiling widely...

 

 

 

Right at the moment he saw her in the ice-cream shop, he immediately felt relieved and happy that he finally found her. But his mood switched 360 degrees when he noticed there's a boy sitting next to her and they were having so much fun....he was seriously mad...he ignored the boy and shouted:" Choi Sulli, are you going home or not!!!"

She was so scared and followed him right away. And there was this funny scene where a 6-year-old little girl sticking to a 9-year-old boy's arm like her life depended on it and blurted out all sort of promises and swears that she knew just to make him forgive her...

He finally couldn't stand it and forgave her...

 

But months after, Minho's dad suddenly had to moved to Australia for business and his whole family went there too. Everything happened in just 2 days and Sulli didn't even get to say goodbye or to meet him for the last time....

To add on that, it was also the time Sulli's dad told her mom about his affair and forced her mom to file a divorce...

Sulli and Minho didn't meet again after that.

The fact that she lost two important people in her life when she was just six broke her down and she always believed that Minho left her without saying goodbye was because he didn't care about her.

 

Maybe because of her busy life_going to school as well as doing part-time job to help her mom with monthly bills_she somehow could balance her life again and partly forgot those sad things in the past.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Sulli's surprised to meet Minho after a long time but inside her there's still something....

Hatred....towards the man who left her without a word...

Sulli 's so into deep thought that she doesn't realise Minho has already woken up. He stares at her in amusement.

-What exactly is in your mind Sulli ah?

- Oh?… - Sulli finally snaps back to reality and notices his intent stare on her but decides to ignore it.

- Why did you bring me here?!

- Didn't you say you like the beach when you were just a little girl?...Anyway, you've been sleeping in the car the whole night, does it hurt anywhere?- he asks her with full of concern in his voice.

Tskkk... "As if you really care about me"-she thought-" Leave me for ages and then come back acting like nothing happened!! Who do you think you are ?! Go away whenever you like to and come back when you get bored, twirling me around like a puppet ?!!"

She doesn't even bother to look at him and coldly asks:

- Why did you come back?

Opposite to her cold attitude, the charming smile on his face carves deeper, he leans towards Sulli, softly and huskily whispers into her ears:

- Ssul ah, I've been away for so long...don't you miss me?

Feeling ticklish, she turns to his side and is about to yell at him when she meets his perfect handsome face just a few inches from hers.

Sulli's heart can't help but skips a beat...

She turns to her side immediately...sulking...

- Why do I have to miss you ?! Take me home! Now! I'm late...uh...for work!!

Damn it !! Why does her stubborn heart can't listen to her ?!! Sulli puts her hands on her chest and feels the fast thumping beats...she immediately promises herself to never be in close distance with him anymore.

Unfortunately, her loud heart beats and her blushing face can not hide from his eagle eyes, he looks at her with more amusement. The used to be little girl has really changed so much into a lovely young lady...even her shy attitude mesmerizes him...makes him wanna lean on her closer and bite her smooth pink cheeks...

Oh god...this is not the time to have naughty thoughts Minho!!! It seems he really has to rejudge his ability to control himself when he's with her!

- Ok...I'll take you home!....with one condition!...Give me your numbers! If not....well...you're gonna have to walk home and i can assure you, it will be a long walk...

Sulli looks into his eyes in suspision then looks around the large and quiet area....it will be hard to find a cab and she totally doesn't want to be late. Sulli is the kind of person who won't do anything stupid that can affect her job and salary!

She chooses to raise white flag this time and gives him her numbers as well as Krystal's address.

- Give me your phone, Ssul..-seeing her hesitation, he leans closer intending to open the door and leaves her.

- WAIT! Here...take it ! Do whatever you want!- she hands him the phone annoyingly.

 

After using Sulli's phone for a while, Minho still doesn't return it to her nor has the intention to drive her home, she was about to urge him when she noticed his tensed face.

Something's wrong ?

Sulli was about to ask him when he gave back her phone. His hand that touch her is as cold as ice, his cheerful mood a while ago changes dramatically into an icy one. Sulli wonders what happened but just shrug it off when she notices tons of missed call and messages from Woobin and also a few ones from SeKyung.

Sulli opens one message from her ex: " Baby...stop sulking and come back...i know it was just a sudden outburst due to stress, i know you still love me...let's talk and fix things ok?"

Sulli smirks, this up till now still thinks that this is a joke!

Fine then, let's him dream for a while, he will have to wake up somedays..

Sulli deletes every single message feeling quite good, she can finally mercilessly cut him out of her life. She doesn't even mind reading SeKyung's messages.

Put the phone back into her purse, Sulli now feels the whole atmosphere in the car becomes colder and colder by Minho's expression, it makes her shiver but she is just too tired to deal with it, she closes her eyes when Minho starts the engine and falls fast asleep.

 

***

 

Walking out of the car, Sulli hasn't even manage to give Minho back his jacket when he immediately drove off.

She feels really annoyed by his weird behavior, what wrong has she done anyway ?!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Onew, find information about a guy called Kim Woobin and his relationship with Choi Sulli then send it to me immediately! Every single detail is needed. I'm on my way to the company!

He calls his secretary right at the moment he drive off from Sulli's house. He also spends times asking some old friends about Sulli's life the past years.

He just can not wait anymore.

Just the thought of her being in someone else's arms is making him angry and jealous.

He has to get her back in his life one way or another. He believes his undying love for Sulli will touch the lady's strong heart...

 

***