I can't be with you

Sorry I can't Stay [Daragon Writing Contest]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 months later...

 

 

 

 I entered our house and was greeted by silence.

 

 

 

It seems my aunt is still at work.

 

 

 

 

 

Do you wonder why i live with my Aunt? My parent's are dead... And now i'm living with the only living relative I have - my mother's sister.

 

 

 

I felt my phone vibrate and when I looked it was Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

"I'm outside..." He answered as soon as he knew I picked his call.

 

 

 

"Fine come in...." I said. I was surprised when  He walked in and he placed a bouquet in my hands.

 

 

 

 

"For You... My Angel." I pouted.

 

 

 

"Stop with the cheesiness , can't you see its making my skin crawl..."  I answered and he just laughed.

 

 

 

 

"Come on... I know you love it..." He said and showed me this boyish smile I started to love seeing.

 

 

 

 

 " I would rather you give me money..." I answered with a grin and he laughed.

 

 

 

 

"Marry me and you'll have all the money you want..." I felt my smile slowly dropped and he saw it.

 

 

 

"Just kidding... About the marrying bit. But maybe someday... You believe me when i say I really do love you right?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

And just like always - i didn't answer. And he didn't push the topic further.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I finally believe that he genuinely love me...

 

 

 

 

 

and i know a small part of me wants me to tell him that i love him too.

 

 

 

 

 

But everything is not as easy as it seems. I know me...

 

 

 

 

my limitations....

 

 

 

 

 

My choices....

 

 

 

 

 

 

my future...

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sick ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cancer....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And this time I won't be able to survive it.

 

 

 

------------

 

 

 

 

 

We thought we finally beat it 6 months ago. We celebrated and i get to have one of my wish granted - to go back to a regular school.

 

 

 

 

And then after my monthly chec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter