Framed

Sorry I can't Stay [Daragon Writing Contest]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I was the last to leave the class... I was assigned to arrange the chairs and clean the room.

 

 

 

I love the peace and quiet of an empty classroom so I didn't mind.

 

 

 

 

My phone beeped indicating I have a message - it was my aunt asking me to drop by the grocery to get eggs and milk. I answered a short "ok".

 

 

 

as soon as I was finished, I shouldered my bag and went out.  

 

 

 

 

Our homeroom was on the 4h floor but i just decided to use the stairs.  On the second floor i saw Hyuna- one of the popular girls in school- she's also my lab partner in science but we don't talk that much. She entered a classroom ; and i didn't know what made me - but i silently followed her.

 

 

 

i took a peek inside the room she went in and was surprised to see Jiyong stand in front of the blackboard,his back to the door.

 

 

 

I saw how Hyuna wrapped her arm around his waist - and he was startled that he pulled her hand away from him like a reflex.

 

 

 

"What are you doing?" He asked a little annoyed. Hyuna stepped forward and touched a finger to his chest.

 

 

 

"Don't play coy with me... Did you really think she will come here because I asked her?" I wondered who "she" was - and i got that weird feeling it might be me. And I was right...

 

 

 

"Of course I think Dara will come with you. You're lab partners for 3 months - i assumed you're friendly with each other." He said as he step back and walked towards the window. Hyuna laughed - that annoying laugh of her that seemed fake.

 

 

 

"Friendly? We're cordial with each other. And most of the time she does all the work , she doesn't seem to mind if I don't do that much."  She answered as she twirled a strand of her hair in her finger.

 

 

 

"If she's not coming i'd just better go." He said and picked his bag from one of the chairs.

 

 

 

 

i was surprised when I saw what Hyuna did next.

 

 

 

 

She sat down and spread her legs open for him to see - and she's wearing a skirt. I don't know what he saw but it's enough for him to drop his bag to the floor.

 

 

 

 

 I don't know why I did it... But i took out my phone and started recording them on video. I guess my logic is a little weird that day because i was thinking - if Hyuna did succeed in seducing him - he'll leave me alone, but if not , then I'll use this video to blackmail him to stop pestring me - he has a squeeky clean reputation in this school.

 

 

 

 

"Stop this nonsence... I don't like you this way..." He moved to pick up his bag and averted his eyes but Hyuna continued removing her blouse until she's in her bra and skirt.

 

 

 

 

"What do you like about her anyway? She just makes a fool out of you. She might actually  start believe she's something special because you kept on clamoring for her attention." She stood up and blocked Jiyong's way. " I'm offering myself to you - i'm better than her in any way possible..." She seductively said and leaned to kiss him but he moved his face away and held her shoulders to keep her back.

 

 

 

"You just don't see her as I do - and what i do see, I love. I don't want her to like me just because i'm good looking or rich or smart. I want her to know me as a person and not labeled or stereotyped because of my family background. I want her to like me as me." He picked up Hyuna's blouse and wrapped it around her. " i'm sorry but you're just wasting your time." 

 

 

 

 

I was startled by how fast Hyuna's hand move as he slaped Jiyong across the face - blood started trickling down Jiyong's cheek - it seems Hyuna's nail scratched his face.

 

 

 

 

He touched his face saw the blood and sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter