Chapter one

Always been you

Youth. That is the time where young people starts to find love. They want to find true love that will last for an entire lifetime. Some may be lucky some might not be so lucky. Yoong haven't been in a relationship for his whole 17 years of living. He would be lying if he say he's not longing for someone to love. 

 

 

His friends were already in a relationship. They advised him to just get any girl for the time being before they leave high school just to experience high school romance but Yoong didn't conform to that because he thought it was wrong to toy around with people's heart. He's a true gentleman at heart.

 

Just because he haven't had any relationship doesn't mean he haven't thought of dating any girls before. He had. But he was confuse. His heart confused him because he kept on thinking whether it is just mere infatuation or is it love. Yoong didn't want to end up in a relationship and realize that he's not in love with the girl he's dating. 

 

 

"I think I'm having feelings for seohyun." Yoong said it in a very excited tone which earned a confused look from his good friend Kim Taeng!


"Are you sure about this , Yoong?" Yoong starts to doubt his feelings again. He started thinking again. Yoong is one guy who seeks perfection. To him, even the girl he dates needs to have a certain kind of look or a certain kind of character.

 

 

"I'm not too sure about that myself now, Taeng. I mean there's this feeling in me that says I like her but when I thought of myself dating her and how will people react to it, I feel like she's not the one." 

 

Both of them were quiet for a few minutes. Taeng have both of his hands behind his head while Yoong just stared blankly at the door of the cafeteria. Both of them were thinking about serious stuffs in their life which is their love life. Taeng has a girlfriend but recently he had a fight with her. Whereas for Yoong, he felt lonely.

 

 

"Yoong, I think it's best if you think about it carefully before making any moves. You wouldn't want to hurt anyone right? I mean, from what I know, you'll blame yourself for hurting someone even if it's not your fault. I don't want you to feel that way that's why I'm telling you this." 

 

Yoong felt hurt because he thought that Taeng didn't want him to have a girlfriend but that's not the case. Taeng is yoong's friend since young. They're practically like brothers. He really didn't want Yoong to keep blaming himself if he realize that seohyun is not the one for him if they're in a relationship. 

 

"I know right! Hahaha I won't ask her until I get my feelings clear." Yoong smiled at taeng but inside he felt like he needed to lie. He isn't a person who likes to disagree with others. He wants to feel the same like everyone. He always keep things to himself even when he's pissed off, he wouldn't say. 

 

"Yoong, can I talk to you? I mean i need your advice. I had a fight with Tiffany last night." Taeng ruffled his hair. It's not very often that he does that. When he do that it actually means that he's really at a lost. 

 

 

"What happened this time? Is it still the same reason?" Yoong is very good with advices but he's only good in giving advices to people but he don't apply it in his own life.

 

"You can say so. I've been texting her but she never replies and when she does, she told me not to be too clingy. I couldn't take it so I kinda raised my voice over the phone when I called her that same day." Taeng was feeling remorseful while thinking back about the event that took place that day.

 

 

"Hmm... Maybe try confronting her about the problem? Tell her how you feel?" that was all Yoong could advice him to go to her and ask her about it. It was the best decision for the both of them because there's no point clinging onto someone who might not feel the same way you do.

 

"You really think so? What if she wants a break up?" Taeng was getting emotional again. All he could do is break down because he really didn't know what's going on in Tiffany's mind.

 

 

"Hyung, you've got nothing to lose. It's her lost for losing a guy like you. You lack nothing. You're a good boyfriend, you don't flirt, you don't go around hurting people, and which guy would still sit here crying, worrying that his girlfriend will ask for a break up?" Yoong tried comforting Taeng but there wasn't much he could do because the decision still lies in Taeng's hand.

 

"You have a point there. I shouldn't keep myself too occupied with this relationship if she doesn't reciprocate my feelings. At least I know that I've tried my best. This relationship won't work if i'm the only one trying to make it work. I'm going to tell her how I feel then decide from there." Taeng got up from his sit, wipe off his tears and took out a piece of paper and pen.

 

 

"What are you doing....? Are you actually planning to write it all in a piece of paper....?" Yoong looked at Taeng confused.

 

"What do you think I'm doing? If she don't even want to face me why be nice to her by telling her my feelings face to face? Two can play at this game. I've decided to break things off actually....." Taeng sounded angry. He probably have figured out that he's been too soft. A guy shouldn't be this soft because people will start stepping on their heads.

 

 

"Now, that I didn't expect from you, Kim Taeng. HAHAHA Our hyung have finally grown up." Yoong wrapped his arms around Taeng's neck while nudging his head with the other..

 

After they finish messing around with each other, Taeng continued to write his letter while Yoong is still figuring out his heart. Whether he really like Seohyun or not. Seohyun is actually a junior of theirs. They knew each other for quite some time already because they are in the same sports house. The blue house and Yoong is the captain of that house. 

 

 

Whereas for Taeng, he's the captain of the red house. He got to know Tiffany through the tracks and field club. They didn't have any similar association other than the tracks and field club. Before their relationship started, the both of them were really close. They were like best friends. But after they started being in a relationship, things started to get awkward and they distanced from each other. 


Maybe because Taeng is quite famous. He was the captain of the red house and also the captain of the school's team. No wonder he have so many admirers. That was the reason why they kept their relationship a secret. They didn't want attention from his admirers.

 

 

"I'm done writing the letter." Taeng said while folding the letter into an envelope shape. Right now he don't know whether he'll regret about his decision but he knew it was the right thing to do. As both of them was walking up to the open air hall, Yoong kept making sure about his action while consoling Taeng. 


They found Tiffany at the back of the open air hall. "Tiffany, can you come with me for awhile?" Taeng asked her before she followed him to the other corner where there was no one. He hand her the letter and ask her to read while he's still there. While they leave together, they can hear some juniors whispering about them and it clearly shows that Taeng felt uncomfortable and maybe a little disappointed? Since he keep thinking that the reason his relationship with Tiffany didn't worked out was because of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys! I'm back with my second story. Still I'm a new writer and my story might not be up to your expectation but I hope you guys will still give me your support. Please leave a comment as you read because it does encourage me to write more. (: