chapter 2 (b)

drama queen VS book worm

Tiffany who was listening to her favourite idol, super junior was shocked when Taeyeon suddenly lay beside her.*What is with this girl? Is she not finished about this evening? Aigoo..You're so annoying, I was just about to day dream.*  

"What is with you?You sound like angry." asked Tiffany. Then she looked at Taeyeon..Opss, she doesn't sound angry but she is angry!!         Yup ,that's a better word for this situation.

"I forgot to tell you.. This evening, there's a guy from some planet . I saw him at the library. And we fought there. HUH!! I'm so angry. If I could I would've kicked his ugly face!!"

"What?!?! You fought??? Did you hit him hard?? Emm.. Is he handsome?? Is he our senior?? What course does he take??" Tiffany got her busy-body-sick-ness again.. Whwn she got it she wont stop asking. Taeyeon was shocked that her jaw almost dropped on the floor.

"Hey.. take it easy girl, If Lay knows that your busy asking me about another man.. He's going to sulk for a month."Tiffany slowly smilled. Worried that she over asked Taeyeon.

"Aaah, your mean. I was just asking. I'm loyal okay. Lay is the only one in my heart."Tiffany started to be cheasy. What a good excuse to cover her mistake.

"Okay..Fine.. stop the cheasiness. I'm talking about my fight, your already started to be cheasy. Listen what I'm going to tell you. You keep on cutting my words."

"Okay..Okay.. Continue please, Your Highness. I'm sorry that I cutted you word.."

"Okay.. When I was in a rush to go out of the library, I ran infront of that guy. I didn't know what I stepped into and I accidently fell onto him."

"What?? You got to be kidding me?? Then, is his body tough?? Did he saw anything in you?? You know, love come's from the eye's to the heart. Did he??" Tiffany cutted her again. Taeyeon bit her lips, trying to control her temper.

"Hey, !! I haven't finish yet. Don't try to cut my words. Or else I'll hit you with these books." scolded Taeyeon. Tiffany looked at her then she started to sing and dance to suju's Sorry Sorry.

"I'm continuing. Hmm, then I told him that I'm sorry. Then you know what he said?" asked Taeyeon suddenly."I don't know. I wasn't there."

"He asked me if I walk using my knee. I have eye's, but didn't use it. Isn't that cruel?" continued Taeyeon. TIffany just nodded her head like a woodpecker, agreeing what her bestie says. 

"Then what happend??" asked Tiffany, excited to know more about the story. "After that? Hmm.. Continue on the next episode.." Taeyeon bestie. And without doubt. Tiffany pinched her thighs quickly that it made Taeyeon scream in shock.

"Why are you pinching me??" scolded Taeyeon playfully. Her hands still rubing her thight that's still in pain because of Tiffany. "Your fault. Who told you to play with me??"

Then, Taeyeon told Tiffany what happened between her and Suho. Taeyeon told her that she kicked Suho's legs. Her expression while telling the story was calm while Tiffany.. her eye balls almost got out of her eyes. *You got to be kidding me? How can this girl kick someone's son?*

"Then??" "Hmm.. I just ran away. I'm so annoyed with him. He is so full of himself. How dare he said that I pretended to fall on him just to flirt him."  "Really? Wow.. your so cool. I agree with you 100%!!"Tiffany said, still amazed by her.

If before she was shocked at what she did to him. Now she is 100% on her side. That guy who is sooo full of himself needs to be taught. Tiffany is proud that Taeyeon was brave enought to do that. She looked at her bestie who is starting to yawn.

"Hey.. I'm sleepy. Tomorrow we continue the chat, okay? It's already 10:30 p.m. I'm going to sleep. Aren't you going to sleep?" "You go to sleep, I'm going to call my hubby."said Tiffany while winking at her. taeyeon could just nod. Without wasting time, Taeyeon fell asleep. She dreamed of Mr. Bookworm..

BOOKWORM?!?! OH NO!!!!!