chapter 1

drama queen VS book worm

The atmosphere in SM University's library is quiet without any students. Well why won't it be, today is Saturday after all. Of course the students are resting their minds after studying. Unlike usual, the library which is a bit small is full with students that came to finish their assigment.

Kim Joomyun stretched several times. He had been in the library for two hours. He shuts his eyes for a while, to get rid of his tiredness. But, before he could get rid of it, he was shocked after he felt something heavy crash onto his side. He quickly opened his eyes. Then he glared at the person who crashed onto him.

"Ouch! Hey, what is this?" Suho said angrilly. Taeyeon was shaking as she saw Suho glaring at her. "Err,,,, I-I'm s-sorry...mianhae. It was an accident." Kim Taeyeon quickly apoligise. She stood up and fixed her clothes. Her face was starting to pale. Scared that she will get yelled by the guy. Suho just watched the girl infront of her. His jaw moved trying to control his anger.

*Aigoo, why did I crashed onto this guy? I'm so embarrass........* thought Taeyeon. Her face was so red because of embarassment."Sorry, sorry.... That's the only thing that you know? You walk without using your eyes? You use your knee, hah? Eyes are used for seeing. But you use your eyes......." Suho didn't ended his speech purposely. He looked at Taeyeon from head to toe teasingly. While Taeyeon was blinking looking at Suho. She totally didn't expect that sentence from the guy who is also her senior.

Wow! That was harsh, Taeyeon was so shocked, seriously.

Who didn't know Kim Joomyun? Just say his name, of course many people knows the arrogant guy. Suho is also a son of a buisnessman who is famous in Seoul. If she wasn't wrong, Kim Kibum was his name. The owner of the famous electrical company in Seoul. In fact, the company has brances in all of the states in Korea.

Taeyeon's day dreaming was intrupted when she heard Suho faked coughing.*Why, oppa? Is your throat hurt? Your coughing after all. Huh* * mumbled Taeyeon."Ehem.... ehem. You don't have to look at my face like that. I still wont accept you to be my girlfriend. I already know what you are going to say." Suho said arrogantly. Taeyeon started to be angry when she was accused that she was going to confess.*He is so annoying.* thought Taeyeon.

"What did you say? Try saying it again. I didn't hear it clearly. There was a lion roaring  at my ear, thats why I can't really hear you. Can you say it again?" asked Taeyeon. She already put her hands on her hips.*Hey, I'm not a cheap who looks at guys like you. I'm like a flower who is looking for my angel. Yup......thats me. The type of guys like you, I can just step on them.* look Taeyeon is starting her laser mouth, luckily she is saying it in her mind.

"Aish, now your deaf. Forget it. Can you go away from here? I have a lot of work to do. And about before, let's not drag it further. Now go." Suho shoed her without looking sorry." Oww...wow what a good language. You think I'm one of your fans? For your information, I'm not intrested in you. Arasso? Your face looks like Donald Duck, your just thinking your good looking. One more thing, I'm going to get things straight. I didn't fell on you purposely. And if I was given a second chance, I would like to fall on the floor. Because the floor doesn't talk aimlessly. I'm sure if the floor has mouth, it would also feel grateful because the person who crashed onto them apoligized. So, you don't think that falling onto you is a tactic to seduce you. I don't even like you." Taeyeon started to be super angry. If before she was just quiet, not anymore. She is so angry with the guys arrogant attitude. Suho just smirked.

"Wow... your saying that the floor is better than me? I think there's something wrong with your eyes. I also don't have time for you. You see the stacked up books here? So, you can go now. About the incident, I won't ask you to pay, so you don't have to show me your innocent." said Suho. His eyes then went to the books he was holding. Taeyeon started to stomp her feet, It's her habit when she is angry towards someone. Her feet was already looking for the target.

Bukk! She kicked Suho's leg. *Take that! hahaha....* Taeyeon laughed, statisfied. "You are so done!!!!!!!" shouted Suho because of the painful kick. He started to jump like a monkey doing a performance.(hehehe lol XD)

"Shh.... can you please be quite? This is the library, not a boxing ring. If your being noisy, get out of here." One of the librian scolded Suho. Suho quickly apoligize. The librian continued her work again after that. Suho's eyes went back to see Taeyeon. *This crazy girl seriously want to feel my punch. If I give you one and you'll be a panda* Suho thought while trying to keep calm.

"Hey crazy girl, why did you kick my leg?" Suho's langguage started to become rude. His heart was boiling, plus his hurting legs. *I a person give me pain, what do I do? Give them more pain than what the give me.* Suho thought while trying to calm himself. "Eyy.... Your just making it sound big, your the one  who is talking like you are so good, that's why I kicked you. That's nothing, you haven't felt the kick that is like Bruce Lee's. If not, you might have been on the floor. I seriously hate people like you. I should have took my shoe and put it in your mouth. So that you would take care of your langguage when your  talking to people." said Taeyeon bravely. Her mood was ruined because of Suho. She had to take over her classmate's duty for her group assingment who's name is Im Yoona. Her tiredness didn't lessen but her heart was boiling with anger by this annoying guy infront of her.

"Your such a crazy girl!! I think your wire is unplugged. That's why, you like to kick people's leg." "Hey, you book worm! I didn't even kick people on the leg. You are the first. That's just your luck, right?" Taeyeon started to burn Suho's heart. Suho's eye buttoned. *What? Book worm? This crazy girl is really going to get it."You like to look for trouble with me, right? You don't know who I am. I'm Kim Suho..." Suho stopped for a while when Taeyeon cutted him to it." Ops... wait, wait. I think I know you. Your... Kim Suho, right?" asked Taeyeon with a sly grin. Suho was taken aback. How did she knows him?

"How did you know me?" asked Suho while scratching his head.*This crazy girl knows me?*thought Suho. A while later his mind told him again, *Ehem...ehem... I'm famous at this university. Who wouldn't know me? Of course, because I'm good looking, stylish, smart. Ah... easy saying, I'm perfect* he thought arrogantly."You are really dumb aren't you? You were the one who said that your name is Kim Suho. Of course I would know you. Aigoo." said Taeyeon while laughing. She had successfully fooled the arrogant guy. Suho bit his lips. He was really angry.

"Why did you call me book worm? I have a name, you know? You might not know  how unique my name is." said Suho who managed to praise his name while talking. While Taeyeon was almost throwing up after hearing him bragging about himself."It's seriously hard to talk to you. Try looking at your table, it's full with books.Only crazy people who is capable of reading all of this book, like you. And if someone is crazy over reading, they are officially called book worms. Do you understand now? Or you want me to give you an explaination with a demo?"Taeyeon lengthy explain it to him while her lips were showing his table full of books.

"Ah! I don't care. I don't like you calling me that name. Worm? You see my mighty body is like a worm? Unlike you, skinny like a stick. I step on you once your bones would be broken."Suho still doesn't want to lose. Taeyeon looked down her body.* Am I that skinny? Ah! He's lying. People say my body looks like a model.* thought Taeyeon.

Suddenly Taeyeon looked at he watch.*Oh no!! It's almost 12 noon. I have to go back to collage. There's a group discusion* Taeyeon hit her forehead. She was too caught up fighting with this guy who came from who knows where planet, until she forget about the time.(I know what planet he came from LOLXD)  Quickly she ran to the main exit of the library."Hey, I'm not done talking yet."Suho yelled loudly. He forgot that he is in the silent zone.The librarian shoot him a glare. Suho cupped his mouth *Ops..looks like I've gone overboard.* thought Suho.

"We will continue it next time, you book worm. Bye.." Taeyeon quickly walk while her hand was waving at Suho. The new nickname that she has given to the arrogant guy seems to fit her well. Suho on the other hand was standing still at the leaving of Taeyeon. He was looking at her back view with a murderous glare. Your going to get it crazy girl.