chapter 2 (a)

drama queen VS book worm

Taeyeon harshly put her bag on her bed. Then, she lay down on her bed. Tired! That's the only thing that Taeyeon could say. Tomorrow she has class as usuall. Luckily her class starts in the afternoon. She could lay on her bed until her class is almost starting. Plus, she is in her, well you know the P word (if your normal you will get it).  She could sleep until she is satitisfied.

She looked around her room.*Wait, where is Fany? Isn't she home yet? It's already 5 p.m. Where did that missy go? She must be with that Zhang Yixing guy... It's not like she is the only one who has a boyfriend.. He isn't that cute....* nagged Taeyeon in her mind. She even pouted her lips. Hehehe.. Tae unnie is jealous. Tiffany, her roommate from first semester until now, the third semester. Even thought they are studying in different courses, but they click together. Tiffany is from the Sains course, she already considered her as her little sister, because Taeyeon is older than her by months.

"Hey Tae. When did you arrived" asked a voice. Taeyeon who just wanted to close her eyes woked up upon her roommates greeting. " Aigoo, this kid. Can't you knock first? I almost got a heart attack because of you." nagged Taeyeon. Tiffany just grin widely." It's not like I didn't knock, you were then one who didn't hear it." said Tiffany. *Did this missy knock the door ? She must be lying to me. I didn't hear her knock.* Quickly Taeyeon throw her pillow to her roommate. Tiffany who already predicted what she would do, captured it easily." Yeay!! I got it..." Tiffany yealled happily because she caught the pillow. She kind of look like a kid. Hehehe....

"If your trying to lie to me, you made a mistake. This is Kim Taeyeon, you know." Taeyeon said arrogantly while trying to look tough. Tiffany already bursted into laughter. "Arraso, Ahjumma. I admit my defeat. Why are you like this. Hmm... Your face looks tired?  Where did you go?" asked Tiffany showing her concerne. "I went to the library. To finish my asingment. You know, the line here isn't great. The  internet in slow." told Taeyeon while sighing. But, in her heart she is still grateful because there is still free internet. So, she won't have to buy a broadband. She could even save money. Hmm... that is one good Univercity, don't you agree.

"Did you do it alone?" asked Tiffany again. Feeling a bit weird. "Yeah... it was supposed to be me and Yoona but she said she can't come. Her parents came here today. Maybe she's out with her parents. So, I had to finish it alone. After all, the deadline is tomorrow." explaine Taeyeon without doubt. "Parents? Really?" " I don't know, maybe." said Taeyeon indifferently. "If I wasn't wrong, when I was out,dating with Lay,I saw her dating with our senior. You know that, art coures guy. Lu...Lu..Lulu.. what was his name again. I forgot." told Tiffany while hitting her head. While Taeyeon was bitting her lips. She was mad after knowing that she had been a victim of Yoona's lies. That guy must be Luhan. The chinese guy. Quickly, Taeyeon stood up.

"Eh, What are you doing, standing still all of a sudden?" asked Tiffany dumbfounded by her besties spontanious act. Without answering Tiffany's question, Taeyeon started to stomp her feet, another habit of her when she is angry. "I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! You evil girl, your going to get it . You liar" said Taeyeonwith her still stomping feet. Tiffany who is watching can just shake her head with a widely open mouth. *Aigoo, she is starting..." thought Tiffany