Chapter Three: |SCHOOL ATTACK! (Part I)|

"My 15 year old Girlfriend"
"How many times do I have to tell you?!? HA?! No one is allowed to go out while work hours!" Their manager yelled and was about to hit Junsu.

"It's my fault manager hyung. I drag Junsu with me..." Jaejoong confessed.

"Bwoh?! YOUNGWOONG JAEJOONG! DO YOU HEAR THAT?! YOU HAVE A NAME TO PROTECT! YOU'RE THE ELDEST FOR GODNESS SAKE! AND YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO DRAG THIS DUCK WITH YOU?!"

'What the hell is wrong having a big like me?' Junsu thought.

"NOT JUST YOU! BUT ALL OF YOU! UNDERSTAND?!"

"Neh, manager hyung..."

"Rest early. We have the whole day tomorrow for the photoshoot"

"Neh" They chorused once again in a low voice.

After the Manager leaves...

"What got in to you Jaejoong?!" you will put me in trouble instead!" Yunho scolded.

"I'm sorry, OK?! we just want to have an hour break!" Jaejoong defended.

"Is that what you call 'HOUR' ?! you took almost half of the day! Are you planning to eat all food in every restaurants in Korea?!"

"We just watch movie! what's wrong with it?!" Junsu suddenly in, realizing he just spilled the beans.

"Uhmm... did I say it?" He let out a nervous laugh as he saw the death glare Jaejoong is giving him.

"Kim Junsu... you'll be dead later..." Jaejoong cursed under his breath, recieving more scolds from Yunho.

"Sleep early! no TVXQ for now!" Is the last scold Yunho made which earn a whine from Yoochun and Changmin.

"Why are we being punised too, hyung~?"

"Will all of you sleep early? or there will be no TV or a whole Month!?" roared Yunho.

"Yah! Don't you guys hear hyung?! He's our leader ad you guys should obey him! right hyung~?" Junsu yell (Squeal) and soften at once , acting all innocent turning his gaze to Yunho.

"I won't ride in that Junsu-ah. your so called angelic gestures won't work on me!"

"What a meanie..." mumbled Junsu.

"I HEARED THAT!"

"Changmin?! How could you talk back to hyung?!" Junsu covered himself again.

-----------------------------------------

"_______-ah... I can't deny this strange feeling since the incident and saw you for the first time. My heart just can't stop beating real fast seeing your beautiful smile..."

"Jaejoong-ssi... what are you talking about?"

"Do you know what? I feel like sending you to jail..."

"W-waeyo?"

"Because you stole my heart without my permission..."

"Jaejoong-ssi..."

"Wake up ______-ah...."

"What?"

"Wake up!"

===

"______-ah! wake up!" Jin Sung yelled once again.

"Aigoo~! Why are you here early in the morning?! and worst, you just ruin my best dream ever! do you know that?!"

"Lee _______, for your infomation, its already 6 in the evening! you slep in my house and your mom just called worrying about you!"

"Omo... Am I hearing it right?"

"Sigh... yes, my dear ______..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I know Its kinda boring. but sharing me what you think about it isn't hard right?? ^_^

The part two will be posted ASAP (The preview on the previous Chap) I hope you guys still waiting~! Mian for the SUPER late update! and comment replies will be on the next chap. runnin' out of time! bye~