Kim Jaejoong?

"My 15 year old Girlfriend"
Chapter one is finally here~ ^_^

"Hyung, are you sure our covers won't be blown out?" Junsu asked.

"you trust me right?"

"Sheesh... since when? I'm always get scolded by manager hyung when I go out with you" He make face.

"YAH! will you please just come with me? unless you don't want to see the new movie you keep squealing everytime its teasers will flash on the TV"

"You will treat me?" Junsu's face lit up suddenly.

"Who says so? Kaja!"

"Coming..." he let out a deep sigh and follow his hyung behind.

(At the mall)

They wore a simple shirt and jeans, having their mask on and a sun glasses and cap.

After they bought a ticket and popcorns, they directly went inside the theater and find their seats at the back. They sat beside the two girls and sit comfortably.
Jaejoong whose too close from the girl on his left side doesn't mean to eavesdrop in their conversation.

"Jin Sung-ah, please accompany me?"

"Aish... will you shut up? the movie will go on in any seconds."

"If you just say yes, then maybe you're sitting there without any bother from me anymore" She replied back in a matter of fact tone.

"Why don't you come by yourself? you know I don't have interest in boybands and girlbands don't you?"

"Stop acting there! I red your diary, duh~"

"WHAT?!" Jin Sung yelled out, catching death glares from other viewers, including Jaejoong and Junsu who flinched a little.

"Shhh! don't shout will you?"

"Why did you do that __________?!" She hissed in whisper, but still Jaejoong can hear it.

"C'mon! its like you didn't sneak my diary out too!" She rolled her eyes back at Jin Sung.

"Don't you dare spill it out to others! I'll gonna kill you I swear!"

"Whatever you say... Yoochunnie~" She took a glance at her, blushing hard.

'Oh crap... they are cassiopeia...'

"Junsu-ah, wait me here ok? I'll just go use the comfort room"

"No problem hyung"

Jaejoong walk inside one of the CR not noticing what's hanging on the door.

"Jin Sung, I guess I need to pee, don't dare to go out without me coming back!"

(At the Comfort Room)

"hmmm~ hmm~" ________ was humming a tune of 'Bolero' as she opens the door.

"hmm~ hmm--" Her eyes widen in shock, seeing what's infront of her.

"AHHH!" both shout in shock, unfortunately, no one can hear them due to the loud speaker.

"What are you doing here?!" they both asked in chorus.

"geez! its a girls' comfort room!"

"W-What?"

"A comfort room for girls only! can't you read? its hanging on the wall!"

"AISH! Mian, mian... I-I didn't mean too..." He scratch the back of his head but then, his sunglasses drop down once he hung his head low.

*gasp* .....

"K-Kim...Kim Jaejoong...."
========================================================================================

Joongielove:: Thanks ^_^

volleyballgirl06:: I hope you will :D

HiAnndy:: Thank you for the feedback ^_^

jlynne:: =)) ok, i'll try ^_^

Camylia:: hope you can relate as well

blueangelz23:: hehe! thanks! ^_^