| Lets Play ^_~ |

"My 15 year old Girlfriend"
Thanks for the comments =D. Here's Chapter Two anyways. PLEASE ENJOY~!

[Recap]

*gasp* .....

"K-Kim...Kim Jaejoong...."
========================

Jaejoong's POV

I'm busted...

"N-No! I'm not him! I-I'm just...err..We're just... were just look a like! y-yeah! thats it!" I stuttered, such a lame excuse neh?

"You're him! you're Kim Jaejoong! its you!" She jump up and down and grin widely. I guess, I can't escape now?

"Please don't say to anyone, will you?" I begged.

"hmm! no worries Jaejoong-ssi~!" She nodded harshly and grin at her.

"Thank you so much!" I grinned at her. Well, she's not like any other girl huh?

The door suddenly open, revealing two teen girls and another gasp is heard from them. Oh ! I'm dead! I forgot to put my sunglasses on!.

"Chang Hee oppa~ I told you, it's okay if you don't look like Kim Jaejoong that much! stop wearing cosplay costumes ok? You're the most handsome Jaejoong's second version for me~" She tug on my sleeves.

Whats with her now?

"I thought Its him, they just look a like..." I heard the girl who entered whisper.

"Yeah, I thought so too. Such a lucky girl, but isn't she too young for him?"

Now, I know... I owe you one missy.

"Let's go back to the theater now, shall we oppa?" She pretend again.

"Sure thing jagiya~" I played along, putting my left arm around her shoulders and accompany her back.

"Thank you for saving me! good thing you're there. News about me and pictures must be spreading around already if you didn't save me" I sincerely thanked.

"Its ok Jaejoong-ssi~ Its really nice meeting you in person! can I have your autograph?" She asked shyly. How can I reject someone who just save me?

I smiled and wait for her to give out her pen and paper.

"Crap! I don't have one!" She mumbled, while searching on her shoulder bag.

Just when I thought of something.

"Here, you can take this. It has my name anyways, just imagine Its a memorandum" I smiled nervously and hand her something.

"Are you.... serious?" She look at me, unbelievable yet, her eyes were full of hearts.

"uhuh! I don't know what to give to you. But i guess that's fine?"

"Thank you Jaejoong-ssi!" She suddenly jump in to me and hug me tight.

This girl can be scary too eh?

"Opps, sorry!" She let go and smiled as I grin back at her.

YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG NUMBER~ YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG NUMBER~ YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG NUMBER SO DON'T CALL ME NO MORE~~

Her phone rang and our song starts playing.

"Excuse me" She said, politely.

"Yeah?... mian...aish! dae! dae! I'm coming!" She then hung up.

"Mianhae, Jaejoong oppa~, I need to go now, bye bye~!" She waved while running out of the door.

What an Interesting girl.... tsk tsk.

WAIT! OPPA?! did she just call me OPPA?!

End of POV

"YAH! _________-AH! what took you so long?! be thankful I'm kind enough!" Jin Sung frowned.

"______-ah? what happen to you?" Her voice softened a little.

"What 's that?" She asked once again and take a look of thing she's holding.

"I think.... I've seen that one..."

(Thingy: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/recca_itako/connieiou925-img577x496-12057589603.jpg)

"Jin Sung-ah.... I SAW MY PRINCE!!!!!" ________ yelled out of a sudden.

====================================================================================================================================

Matsukenninol:: WOW! new reader~

MyDisneyworld:: Thanks! new reader again~ =))

Yes:):: thanks for the comment~

jlynne:: hope you like this chappie ^_^

Camylia:: Thank you! I'll try my best, don't worry ^_^

yncassie:: Hey there~!