Chapter 3: Oh my, what?

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was slowly getting better. Jessica ran into Ricky a couple times, he was the cutest, sweetest little thing ever still. Changjo stuck to her hip everytime he saw her in the hall. Always greeting her with his arm around her shoulder, and of course flirting with his cute little charm of his. Niel and Jessica had gotten closer ever since the tutoring started. Niel was Jessica's best friend at this point. Chunji of course was still being a jerk to Jessica but overtime she got used to him. I guess you could say they were acquaintances now. CAP was around here and there when she went over to get tutored. He was busy with college work as well as his job, Jessica could tell he was trying his best to make sure the boys had a place to live. L.joe was just always around. Ever since the night he walked Jessica home, he became distant but at the same time he was always there for Jessica. He was almost protective over her. 

***

"Oh Chunji, it's nice of you to finally show up to class," the teacher said. Jessica's eyes widened. {He's in this class??}

"Well you know I thought it'd be nice to pay my favorite teacher a visit."

"Right. Go take a seat and try to catch up. We'll have a chat after class."

"Yes sir," Chunji said while saluting to him. He sat right across from Jessica at the other lab table. "Hey babe," he said while winking. Jessica blatantly looked at him and looked back up at the front.

"Alright class, I think it's time for some fun projects! What do you think?" the teacher said. Everyone moaned in disgust. "Don't sound too excited. This project will be due in a month. You will have to work with a partner to identify different cations in an unknown solution. I wil be assigning you partners."

Jessica and Niel exchanged glances. They have been assigned partners for everything, they weren't worried about a thing.

"Niel and Joosook. Jessica and Chunji. Get with your partners and discuss." 

Jessica's eyes widened when she heard her name paired with Chunji. {This is a joke right.} Niel was taken back a little, he didn't want anyone else to work with Jessica. L.joe looked over at Jessica as she was freaking out, they made eye contact and Jessica relaxed a bit before L.joe looked away.

"Come over here baby. Let's discuss when we should meet." Jessica got up and sat in the seat next to Chunji. 

"Listen, how about I just do the project on my own and I'll just write your name on the report when I turn it in, good?"

"That's no fun, then I don't get to spend time with you."

"Well you'd just get in the way. I mean it's not like you would do anything anyway."

"Actually chemistry is my strongest subject so I do know what I'm doing, I could do this project in an hour."

"Fine. I'll be over at your place tonight anyway so let's just start then." Jessica said annoyed. 

***

After dinner, Jessica went over to the boys' house. 

"Noona!! How are you?" Ricky excitedly asked while lettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter