Chapter 2: Confused

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next couple of weeks flew by. Jessica finally got used to the school schedules and talked to more people here and there. During off hour, she decided to go to the library to study. 

"Excuse me miss, you're in my seat."

Jessica looked up to see a rather handsome boy with a small, symmetrical face with the softest lips she's ever seen. "What?"

"I'm sorry do I need to talk slower? ....Y o u ' r e....i n.... m y......s e a t."

"You're kidding right? This is the library."

"I'm very aware of the fact that this is the library, nice observation skills you got there," he said while patting the top of her head, "Now let's turn that brain of yours on and get out of my spot."

Jessica packed her things and got up to move to another table. {Well damn, he was so rude.}

As she was heading towards another table she heard him talking to his friends and laughing, "Well at least she's pretty."

***

{Ugh I can't believe what a complete that guy was.} "Jessica are you listening to me?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry Niel what."

"I was just wondering if you needed tutoring."

"Oh yeah that would be great. Thank you."

"Great! How does my place sound later today?" Once again Jessica wasn't listening because of that stupid punk from earlier. "....Jessica? Is everything okay?" Niel asked half concerned half amused.

"W-what, oh yeah everything's great," she said with a chuckle, "Sorry, there was just this kid earlier and he was being so rude. But yeah I'm totally free for tutoring."

"Oh dang, I'm sorry. Well I'll take you out to ice cream before our tutoring session starts how about that?"

"Oh wow, thank you Niel," Jessica said with a huge grin on her face.

Classes were passing by until finally the end of the school day came. Jessica met up with Niel at the front of the school and to her surprise that jerk from earlier was standing right next to him joking around.

"Oh hey pretty brains," he retorted. Jessica rolled her eyes at him and turned her back to him. "Hey I know we got off on the wrong foot, but I can't help it when I see such a pretty lady like yourself."

"Chunji how do you know Jessica?"

"Oh we had a little 'run-in' this morning in the library. Isn't that right J?"

"Don't ever call me J or pretty brains. And no we didn't have a 'little run-in'. Niel he was that jerk I was talking about earlier. How are you even his friend?"

"Well, he is my brother." Niel replied.

"No way. You're THE Chunji."

"Yes ma'am I am," he said with a wink.

"Oh don't be too flattered by that statement. I heard lots of things about you...and well you're nothing like what people have said."

"Oh come on J. You know that I'm a lady killer. Just watch, I'll have you begging on your knees at the snap of my fingers," he said while getting closer to Jessica, he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "You'll be screaming my name in bed soon."

With that statement Jessica pushed Chunji away and slapped him straight across the face. He placed his hand gently on the area where he was just slapped. His jaw was clenching, he was ready to say something until Niel stepped in.

"What did you say to her? Chunji I think you should leave."

"This is nothing that concerns you," he the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter