Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Miss Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica, I'm sorry you have to switch schools again but it's for appa's image. You understand don't you?"

Jessica just nods her head heavily. It's not like it's the first time she's had to transfer schools. She doesn't have a say in anything anymore. Being the daughter of the owner of the number one company in Korea puts pressure onto Jessica to be the "perfect girl". At this point, all she wants is to talk to her mom and cry in her arms to make things a little better but her mom isn't there. She drags her heavy feet upstairs to her room where she sits next to her bed. She goes into her drawer and pulls out a picture of her mom.

"Omma are you doing well? Is heaven as nice as we dreamed it would be? I always imagined us walking out of the hospital saying 'OMMA BEAT CANCER!!'. But that day never came and I lost you over night and I couldn't say bye. I miss you....I love you." 

***

Jessica got up really early the next day to get ready to go to her new school. She had to make a good impression, after all it is the first day.

"Hair, check. Uniform, check. Shoes, check. School supplies, check. Looks like I have about everything in order. Time to head out..."

Jessica arrived at school a bit early to receive her schedule. She couldn't find where her first period class was and she's already a couple minutes late. After five minutes she finally found her classroom. As she walked in, everyone's attention was at the door. 

"Class, this is our new transfer student Jessica Han. Her father owns T.O.P company. Go have a seat by Niel, he's raising his hand."

"Annyeong! (Hi!) I'm Niel. Since you joined school kind of late we've already learned a lot of stuff. If you need help with any of the labs or anything just ask." 

After first period ended the rest of the school day was normal and Jessica barely got any attention. Thank the Lord for that. After school Jessica was grabbing her coat from her locker when she noticed a handsome guy at the locker next to her. He was a little short, but still taller than her. He had defined cheek bones and two little marks under his eye. She started to blush and stare, not knowing what to say.

"Annye....." Before she could finish he left. Feeling a bit embarrassed Jessica closed her locker and paced out the door. When she got home all she could think about was that boy. She couldn't focus on homework. Instead of learning about finding the sin of 240 degrees, she thought of the boy's sparkling eyes, perfect lips, and perfect hair. All she could think about was this boy who she barely even saw for 15 seconds. Jessica was hoping to see him again.

***

Jessica walked into her first period class and noticed the boy from yesterday. Thinking to herself {He's in my class! Why didn't I see him yesterday then...}. As she was walking towards him, Niel called out "ANNYEONG JESS!" while waving his hand. She turns her body to go sit down next to Niel and pulls out her binders. "So Jess, it's okay if I call you Jess right? Well anyway how was your first day yesterday?" asked Niel.

"Pretty good I guess."

"Did you make new friends, besides me, " Niel said with a smirk.

"Not really hahahah. But I ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter