;2

I'll Never Let You Go.

"Of course.. My roomate Junhong won't be here, he's with his boys, or as he saids "gang"." you and him both giggled and he walked in after you.

Yixing shut the door behind him, he followed behind you to your bedroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower." you said taking off your sweater, you had a T-Shirt under it.

Yixing nodding as in "okay." and fell down on the bed. You giggled and grabbed your PJ's, then headed to the bathroom.

You turn the water on and sat there feeling it until it got to the temperature you liked. You took your clothes off and got in.


You walked out the bathroom still drying your hair with a towel, you seen Yixing fell asleep on your bed. You smiled, he looked like a angel sleeping.

He was still in his clothes, you walked over and crawled in bed, then pulled the blanket over you both. Yixing moved himself in his sleep and put his arm around you. Right then, you felt safe and could finally get some good sleep knowing the guy you loved for all these years was yours again.


Yixing woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, he sat up his eyes still half closed, he looked around the room looking for you. He heard a knock on the door and you walked in with a plate of bacon, eggs and pancakes. Yixing's favorite. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and smiled and giggled cutely at you.

"Good morning sweetie." you said handing Yixing the plate of breakfast, he sat up and you sat down at the end of the bed watching him eat.

"It's really good. You haven't forgot what I like. Man, I missed your cooking." you giggled at Yixing making noises because the food was so good to him. Yixing always knew how to make you smile/laugh.

Yixing got done with his plate and you went to wash dishes.

He finally came down and wrapped his arms around you.

"Need any help?" Yixing questioned kissing your neck.

"Hmm, I think I'm okay." you said smiling.

He smiled then went to go sit down to walk TV. After you got done, you wiped your hands off and went to sit with him. You cuddled next to him watching a Chinese TV show. You sat there confused, because you didn't know Chinese that well. Yixing noticed and giggled.

"Can't understand it, huh?" Yixing replied in Korean.

"Not at all." you shook your head.

"If you want, I could teach you Chinese or get Kris hyung."

You got excited and pointed to him.

"You! I mean, I would like to see Kris-oppa but I want you to teach me."

Yixing pouted at you. He didn't like it when you called other guys oppa, only him.

You realize why he was pouting and smiled. You kissed him softly.

"I'm sorry babe, it's a habit." you cupped his cheek.

He smiled. "It's okay. I could NEVER stay mad at you." Yixing kissed you back.

"I don't want too, but I gotta get ready for work." you pouted, then got up to go change.

You looked around your room, and found your pink outfit, your favorite. You put it on and looked in the mirror fixing the skirt and shirt.

You grabbed your purse and keys, kissed Yixing then headed out the door to your car.


You arrived at work and you were about to be late, you hurried inside and got to your office in time. You sat down, took a deep breath and started working on paper works.


After an hour or two, you finally finished all your paper work, it was time for luch and Yixing texted asking do you wanna have lunch together, you packed up everything and headed to meet him.

 

Part 3 tomorrow. >.<