;1

I'll Never Let You Go.


"Yixing-ah... Please." she said her eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry..."

"You promised you wouldn't let me go."

Yixing just wiped his eyes and shook his head then walked off from her.

 

She don't know what went wrong. But she can't seem to let him go.


It's been 2 years since you and Yixing have broken up. You still had feelings for Yixing, you just can't seem to let him go. Not even after 2 years.

You were flipping through the channels when you seen this group called "EXO" you thought some of the boys were cute, so you were watching fan girling over them, until this one guy started talking. He looked like someone you knew and sounded like someone. Then this tall dark skin guy, what look like bags under his eyes, he said the name "Yixing." you spit out your drink and looked widely at the TV. It's him. Your ex-boyfriend.

"He's in a group now?" you questioned yourself. He looked amazing. He's changed a lot, got a lot hotter, you were drooling over him.

Then the TV all of a sudden flipped through another channel. Your roomate Junhong, or as everyone calls him "Zelo."

"YA, I WAS WATCHING THAT!" you snapped at him. Junhong jumped a little then looked at you. "Sorry..." he threw the remote back to you and headed out the door. By the time you went back to the channel, EXO was walking off stage.

You pouted then turned the TV off.

"Aish, I'm bored.." all of a sudden Junhong busts in the door.

"THEN LET'S GO GET DINNER OR SOMETHING, I'M STARVING." Junhong yelled. You jumped and covered your ears.

"Aissh, oppa, don't yell so loud. I'll be right down, let me go get dressed." Junhong replied with a simple "okay." and skipped to the couch waiting on you to get ready.

You didn't want it to look like you and him were dating, so you try to find something simple, but nice. You looked everywhere and couldn't find anything, then this one outfit caught your eye.

"I got it!" you said pointing your finger toward the ceiling, you pulled out the outfit and put it on then looked in the mirror.

You thought it looked cute, plus since it's winter. You brushed your hair, then braided it all the way around to the side, then let the rest hang down straight. You put a bow in the braid.

You looked at yourself one last time in the mirror then headed back downstairs where Junhong was.

"Took you long enough" Junhong blinked a couple of times, you just gave him a strange look the rolled your eyes.

"Let's go kid." Junhong just looked at you and headed out the door.

You and him were walking down the cold windy street heading to Seoul Cafe.

Junhong grabbed the door for you and you bowed then walked in, it wasn't packed, just had a few people, you and him sat down and waiting on the waitress to take your order.

While you were waiting you were sipping your drink and looking around the cafe, you looked behind you then looked back quickly when Junhong started talking. While he was talking you pictured behind you again and noticed something, you turned back around and your eyes widen.

"Oh no.. It can't be." you were day dreaming staring at the guy when Junhong pinched you.

"Ouch!" you said rubbing your arm. You were pouting.

"That's what you get for ignoring me and looking at Yixing."

Your eyes widen again. "Yo-you noticed who it was?" you questioned him trying to swallow the lump in your throat.

Junhong giggled then nodded. "Go talk to him.. He still single. Apparenly he's still in love with his ex.. Which isss.." he pointed at you. You sat there for a bit then wanted to go over there. You wanted to know why he left you.

You slowly walked to his table and he looked up from his phone about to greet you until he realize who you were.

"[YOUR NAME]?" you nodded biting your lip.

"Have a seat.." Yixing pointed to the empty seat in front of him, you sat your bag down beside you then sat down.

"So, how you been?" he said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Oh.. Um, me? Yeah, I've been good." you tried your best to act cool.

Yixing smiled then nodded.

"So um, I wanna ask you something Yixing." you said playing with your hands on the table.

"Sure, what is it?"

"I'm just gonna come out and say it... But why did you leave me five years ago? I thought our relationship was going good." you tried not to choke on your words. Yixing smile faded.

He let out a deep breath, he was getting ready to explain.

"I left you because... I have this disorder, I can't help it.. It's a long word.. I can't say it. But how it goes is, if people fall and just hurt their knee and started bleeding a little, it's no problem, if that happened to me, I would have to be sent to the hospital, I have to be VERY careful... I didn't wanna tell you, cause I know how you worried, and you had a lot worrying about with your parents and I-I just couldn't let you have to go through that with me.. So I thought it would be best if I left you, so you could be happy. I didn't want too, and I still have feelings for you.. I love you." you and him both were in tears.

"I-I love you too Yixing... A lot." you wiped your eyes with your sweater sleeve you had on and sniffed.

Junhong came over "You missed the food.. But don't worry, I ate yours for you soo.. I'm heading back." Junhong walked out burping and rubbing his stomach. You rolled your eyes. You and Yixing started laughing and went back to talking.


It was closing time, so they ran you and Yixing out. Yixing walked you home and made sure you were okay.

When y'all arrived at the door, you looked deeply into Yixing's big brown eyes.. You're already falling for him.

"Soo.. Um, do you think we can start over?" Yixing asked shyly playing with the dirt with his foot.

You smiled and nodded. Yixing looked at you all happy almost in tears. He grabbed you up and kissed your lips. You kissed back.

"I love you baby." Yixing said breaking the kiss.

"I love you too." you smiled and kissed him more. He finally let you down and you were about to walked in when he stopped you.

"Hey.. Do you mind if I stay with you? I miss cuddling next to you." Yixing asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Of course.. My roomate Junhong won't be here, he's with his boys, or as he saids "gang"." you and him both giggled and he walked in after you.

 

Part 2 tomorrow! Comment what you think! :)