;3

I'll Never Let You Go.

After an hour or two, you finally finished all your paper work, it was time for luch and Yixing texted asking do you wanna have lunch together, you packed up everything and headed to meet him.


You saw Yixing's car at the cafe you were meeting him at, you smiled and walked inside, he was sitting there looking bored waiting on you. You hurried over there and smiled then sat down. He smiled at you.

"Hey babe. How's work so far?" Yixing asked looking at the menu.

"It's good, just a lot of work. What about you?"

"Good. Tiring, but good." He giggled then looked at you.

"Kris hyung is having a Christmas party at his place and he wanted me to invite you."

"Sounds good! I'll be off of work by 5."

"Perfect." Yixing smirked and the waitress came over and took your orders.


[4:50 THAT EVENING]

"Bye everyone!" you said waving then heading to your car, you drove off heading home. You were thinking about the party, you got kinda worried because Kris is good friends with Yixing's ex and of course, she's gonna be there because Kris invited her. You found out by Yixing texting and letting you know. You were scared you were gonna lose him again and you couldn't let that happen. You took a deep breath and try to calm down. Nothing coud go wrong, Yixing loves you and you love him. You have NOTHING to worry about you.


You pulled up in Kris's drive way beside Yixing's car. Yixing was already here so while you were day dreaming about what might happen at the party, he called and told you he was already there to just go on to Kris house when you got ready. Before you got out, you looked at your clothes. You forgot you had work clothes on. "I'm not going to a party like this." you said driving out and heading home to get dressed in something more party like. Plus, the heels were killing you.


You got home, hurried up stairs and took your work clothes off.

You had no idea what to wear. This was really your first party, so you wasn't much of a party person and since you wasn't, you didn't know what to wear. You took a look at one of your dresses. "Maybe this would be good for the party. It looks about right for one."

\

You looked at it for a bit and grabbed it.

After you got the dress on, you started putting on the jacket that goes with it, while you were doing that, your phone started ringing. You knew it was Yixing, whenever he calls, your ringtone is him singing. You put on the jacket and picked up your phone.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"I had to come home and change into something for party like."

"Hurry up, I wanna see you already." Yixing whined.

"Okay okay, I'm leaving now." you grabbed your keys and started heading down stairs.

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too."

With that, you ended the call and headed out the door.


You arrived at the party, you slowly walked in and looked around looking for Yixing.

It was hard trying to get past the crowd but you found him sitting on the couch talking to some girl.

And the girl was his ex. You just stood there frozen.

Yixing saw you and walked over then giggled.

"She tried getting me back and I wouldn't take her. Don't worry babe, I wouldn't do anything like that to you." He kissed you and eyed his ex showing her he loves you and you only. You smiled and giggled in the kiss.

Yixing reached out his hand to you.

"Wanna dance?"

"Of course." you smiled then took his hand and y'all headed down to the dance floor.

You and him both were like dancing machines. So everyone stop dancing and started crowding around watching you two dance.

After you guys finished Yixing got closed to your body with his forehead on yours, y'all were both panting. He looked deeply into your eyes and smiled.

"Wǒ ài nǐ" Yixing said. You giggled and replied back. "I love you too Yixing."

Yixing looked surprised. "I've been taking Chinese lessons for a month now." you giggled so did Yixing. Y'all held hands and went to sit down.

Yixing's ex got pissed at you and left the party, Yixing saw her and started laughing, you noticed it too and laughed with him.

 

Part 4 tomorrow. Heh. :3