Chapter 3

I Thought You Left

Narrator POV:

Sora was on the floor crying when she noticed something near the window. It was a little note saying 'You're not going to see your lover boy after today. He's going to be dead soon. Too bad you didn't get your last kiss. Mind as well come to me. -Joon'   "What die??! Who the hell is Joon?! Are they back is it those guys again?!?" thought Sora, she didn't know what to do, she was shocked, and she was having panic attack, she suddenly fainted.

When Sora woke up she was in the hospital, "Where am I?!." A nurse coming to check on her saw she woke up. (Sora in her thoughts) The last thing i remember was that Jihoon left and i was crying and there was note saying something like ~You're not going to see your lover boy...too bad you didn't get your last kiss... he's going to be dead soon.... Wait!What?~ Sora snappped out of her thoughts and took off her IV and got out of bed, but lost feeeling in her legs. The nurse ran to help and put her back on her bed. Sora kept refusing and tried to get out of her bed but the nurses kept her down, she started crying and yelling.

A little while after Sora calmed down the nurse that was tending her explained what happened to her. " Hi I'm Jean, I've been taking care of you for about 5 months."

"5 months?!?!! What happened to me??"

"Well...i'm not really sure but i do know that when you were sent to our hospital you were already out.

"Out?"

"As in fainted, OUT. We had our doctors look after you and you were healthy, so nothing was wrong. Some doctors believe you were in a coma because of emotional and mental reasons. Even though i don't know what it was, you must have been through major shock to get you into a coma."

"How did i get here?? Has there been anyone who came to visit or something?"

"Nope. Just me.... wait! there was someone that payed for your hospital bill but it's anonymous. And a taxi driver brought you in, he was paid and ask to take you to the farthest hospital."

"Was it Jihoon? It has to be him right?? there's only one person that'll actaully care for me, so he isn't dead? Please you can't be dead!" thought Sora, when the nurse popped her though process. " You have to go through rehabilitation, you've been lying in that bed for 5 months and your muscles are as stiff as a rock!"

Sora has been taking her rehab for about a month and she's progressing quickly with the thought of going to find Jihoon. During her rehab period, she decided to re-practice her Tae Kwon Do. When she was younger she was a 4th degree black belt. She just though practicing would loosen her muscles even more.

Jihoon's POV:

I've been on the run again. It's been 5 months since i last saw Sora, there aren't any day that i don't think about her. I remember when i woke up at the hospital and she was sleeping right next to me.

*flashback*

Where am i? What's that weird smell?? It smells like sick people! AW ! I'm in the hospital

(his face)

 How did i get here- who is she? Oh heyy it's that girl from yesterday! Did she bring me here? Was she with me the whole time?

Sora woke up, still groggy "You're finally awake...are you okay?"

"Were you with me the whole time?"

"If i wasn't would i be here right now. Answer my question"

"Yeah i'm okay, gossshh sassy much"

(Sora's face)

"Do you know how heavy you are?!!! I had to drag you here from the warehouse, there weren't any taxi's or cars, no one was out. Don't you think i should get an explanation. Why were they after you? Why are you running from them? What exactly are you?"

"It's none of your business. Thank you for taking care of me and i'm sorry for getting you involved." I was getting up to leave but i was a little dizzy and she caught me before i fell over.

"You lost too much blood, you're still weak. How about you stay for another day or so."

"I can't they'll come and find me."

"Than how about you stay with me at my place till you feel better."

"Thanks but no thanks, i really can't. I already troubled you too much."

"It's okay really, i'm already involved. It's too late for me to not be apart of it, no matter how much i want to turn back time, i can't change what's already been done. And maybe i was meant to save you"

"I'm Sorry about your shirt and everything really."

"Don't worry about it"

*End of flashback*

That was the first time i ever felt someone's sincere feelings and i will never forget it. Maybe that's why i fell in love with Sora, and i don't want her to ever get touched by someone else because of me. I'll protect Sora for as long as i live. I wonder how she is? Is she living well without me? She's always been the independent type. Did she move on? If she did what will i do? The reason i'm living is because of her. I'll make sure to come back when everything is safe again. "Was it always this lonely?" Soon Jihoon fell asleep soaked in his thoughts.

Joon's POV:

"What do you mean you lost him again?!! Are you guys dumb!"

"I'm sorry boss, but he's just to fast for us, even if we out number him, he always finds a way"

"Than find a different Way!"

It was perfect when i told him to leave that chicks side but my stupid men just let him slip away! He could of joined us, he would of made me invincible! Why is this hyung so complicated!? And when i tried to kidnap the girl she was already gone. Where in the world did she go?!

 


So what did you think?? Please comment :)