Chapter 2

I Thought You Left

Jihoon's POV:

Me and Sora were just finishing our breakfeast, when i got this phone call. " It's been awhile, Jihoon. We've finally found where you've been hiding. If you don't want your girl to get hurt, i advise you to leave her side."

"Joon?!...If i leave her you won't touch her right!"

"Of course, you know i keep my promises, especially towards my favorite hyung. You have 10 minutes to pack and leave."

Sora's POV:

After breakfeast i was washing dishes, Jihoon was going to help me but he got a phone call. All of a sudden he came up behind me and gave me a back hug and a kiss on my neck. It felt suspicious, something about the atmosphere was wrong, bad, weird, i just didn't like it. I asked him if everything was alright. " You Okay?, You seem a little out of it."

"We need to talk" he said, than Jihoon got a text saying 3 minutes. "Actually I'll make it short I have to leave and We should end our relationship."

"WHAT?!Why?!? Why do you have to leave? Why do we have to end it?! Why so suddenly?? I started to tear up. Jihoon started to head towards the door, than Sora hugged him and said "Don't Leave...Pplease"

Jihoon made her let go and left, under his breath he said "I'm Sorry, I Love You..."

 


I'm Sorry for the short chapter, I'll update soon.

Please leave comments and or suggestions :D

P.s Did anyone feel a little sad b/c of this chapter b/c i sure did at the end haha