Chapter 1

I Thought You Left

Sora's POV:

I've been living happily with my boyfriend, Jihoon, for about 2 years. Even though we're not married we still live together, I don't really care though, I know he won't do anything to me. I was making breakfest when I remembered where we first met, we met on the streets of Seoul.

*flashback*

I was having a bad day, idiots where coming and making a mess and i had to clean up after them like what the hell?!?! I was so lost in my thoughts i didn't notice a car coming towards me, but someone suddenly pushed me out the way. I was in someone arms and i was still in shock and than i get pulled and started running, can my day get any worse! He saved me from being hit by a car, but he was already hurt. There were guys chasing after him and i was just following, those guys were scary looking........Wait! What?!? How in the world did i get a part of it??! I spoke too soon.

We ended up hiding in an abandoned warehouse. He asked if i was alright, I was speechless because he was worrying if i was alright! When he obviously wasn't alright. He had a cut on his left arm, he was sweating and he looked sort of pale. I looked through my purse for a alcohol wipe, i always had the weirdest things in my purse.

" Ahhhh! What are you doing?! It stings" he said.

"I'm disinfecting it, it's pretty bad. Looks like you got cut by a knife, no sword? NO looks like a knife cut. Why were they after you? Did you take something from them-" I always tend to babble with non-stop questions, it's a habit.

"Stop talking would you." he cut her off.

"Oh right, none of my buisness. Sorry. My name is Lee Sora by the way, what about you?"

"Jung Jihoon......Ah-Ah! It Stings!"

"Stop being such a baby"

"Excuse me?! A Baby!??"

"SHHH, I hear someone"

Jihoon pulled me close to him, and the people that were chasing him was across the room. One of the guys said " You know this place used to be filled with ghosts." Another said "Man stop joking!" "No i'm so serious, i heard that the ghosts would kill you silently if you were sinful" the other guy retorted. Than the quiet one said " than wouldn't we all die, lets get out of here!" They left and Jihoon was still in pain. I couldn't let him bleed anymore, so i took off my shirt.

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm going to use my shirt to tie up your wound. I can't let you bleed anymore, you could die from excessive blood loss."

Jihoon stopped me "Why are you doing this?"

"Honestly, I don't know but i can't just look away and pretend nothing happened and just let you die like this." I continued to tie it. It became night and it was a little chily, all i had on was a tank top. He noticed i was cold, so he pulled me on him. My head was on his chest and i felt his warmth, then i fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and he was still next to me, i was thinking what if he was dead?? but he was still breathing, heavily though. I tried waking him up but he wouldn't wake up, he was unconcious. Those guys chasing him was probably gone by now, so i ended up dragging him to the hospital. He was soooo heavy!

*End of flashback*

That's how we met, and for the first time after everyone in my life had left me, i felt cared for in that small amount of time.


   


 


 


 

So what do you think so far?? Please comment!!