thanks mom and dad

Life With Her Two Handsome Maids

Lunch

1:30 p.m

yunhee POV

While eating, I decided to ask my mom about what was she's going to say when we're having a hard conversation because I cut her off by my words.

"Mom."

"Yes honey.what is it?"

" Well,when we had some conversation at dinner. What were you going to say?"

"Say what sweety?"

" you said something like ' well, me and your dad will go out of the county due to our work within maybe 2 years..so- then I cut you off . What were you going to say? Sorry for interrupted while you speak to me."

" oh that well,its okay I know how you feel. Well,as I was saying I-"

*ring ring*! 'ugh at this time, really?!?' I thought. Mom got up from her chair and went to answer the phone. When she answered the phone, I tried to sneak but my dad asked.

"where were you going sweety?"

" mmm I want. I wanna take my phone.excuse me."

" oh ok then.hurry up I have something to give you.."

" okay. I'll be here in a minute."

I jogs to where my mom was and started to eavesdropping.

"Well, okay. Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow......oh yeah....hahaha she's kind,you don't need to worried about it.......I think she will get to it soon......ok see you tomorrow annyeong." she turn off the phone and I started to run away slowly and sit back at the chair.

" so,what took you so long? Done picking up your phone?" Dad asked.

Holy !!!

" oh dad. mmm my phone wassss out of batteries. so,I didn't.hehe.."

"Well ok then. Where's your mom?"

" she's just-"

"I'm here!" Mom said

" -came" I continued.

" So dad you're going to give something aren't you?"

" oh yeah. Wait a sec"

Dad going to get something. I wonder what was it. My dad sit at his usual sit.

" try and guess what I got?"

" hmm something girly? But I don't like girly things.ugh I don't know,just tell me dad.pleaaasseee!" I whined while doing aegyo.

" ugh stop with the aegyo."

" haha I know you can resist my aegyo. So,pwweeasssee!"

" ok !!" My dad give that thing to me and to my surprised it was a skateboard my favourite!

" holey sheumow....ooww ing oh fuvk..!!!"

" kim yunhee languange! " my parents said in unison.

" ssooorreeyyy. Oh dad this is great. Thank you so much. I love u the one and only my dad."

" huh just for him. unbelievable." mom scoffed

" aaaww you too."

" I love u Kim Yunho and Kim or Lee soo hee..!!"

" did you just said by our name?!?"

" haha yeah because I love u just freakin much..."

" hihi ok ok love u too sweety."

My parents are the best. Lucky to have a parents like them. I love u so much...