Knowing him

Life With Her Two Handsome Maids

               After showering, I went out from the bathroom. I'm searching for some cloth that was not too y. Because, there are three boys in this house and no way I'm going to wear any y outfit. After I found one, I wore it and it was a simple maroon tee shirt colour with a track suit. I went downstairs and smell a very delicious breakfast. I ran to the kitchen and open the door with the beautiful aroma and I saw Baekhyun and Daehyun Oppa were cooking while Youngjae Oppa playing with his iPad. "Good morning, boys!" I beamed. "Morning,Yunhee."  They said in unison. "So, whatcha cooking? Smells good." I said in awe. "Look and guess it. If you want a surprise, sit with Youngjae first. Then you'll know." Daehyun said and Baekhyun just smiling. "Okay. Boy, I wondering what's it gonna be." I said excitedly and went to the table.

               I sat on the chair and tap on Youngjae's iPad. He look up and raised his eyebrow. "Am I disturbing you?" I asked while rolling my eyes. "I lose, and it's because of you. Yeah, you're disturbing me!" He yelled. I flinched by his sudden voice. "Dude, it's just a game. Don't take it too seriously. Or she'll kick you out from this house." Baekhyun said. Daehyun were just chuckling. "Even though it's a game, it so important to me. If I lose, I'll lost my money." Youngjae stated. "What kind of game you played?" I asked annoyed. "Poker." He said with a small tone. "What?! You're soooo dead if your parents know about this." I said fierce. "They already know. And they doesn't seem to care about it." Youngjae said while shrugging. "Whatever, but it still illegal. Hmph." I said while looking to the other way. 

               Soon, the food has finally done and both of them put the food on the table. I turned my head to look at the food but not forget to stocked out my tounge to Youngjae. He just shrugged and took the plate. Daehyun helping taking the food and my drink while Baekhyun cleaning the stove. Then both of them sat between Youngjae and started to dug in the food to their throat. They were eating quietly and only the sound of the munching  in the mouth could been heard.  "Yunhee, me and Daehyun were planning to go out but for just the both of us. Well, we haven't met with each other for quite a long time. Right Daehyun?" Youngjae beamed as he look towards Daehyun for his agreement. "Uhh, y-yeah. H-he's right." Daehyun smiled awkwardly then kicked younjae under the table. "Owkay, whatever. So, it's just me and Baekhyun in the house, only." I said and were looking at them weird. 

               We were done eating and now Youngjae and Daehyun are getting ready to go out. "Yunhee, are there anything you want?" Youngjae asked. "Well, I want some ice cream, cookies, and a bar of hershey's chocolates. That's all. How about you Baekhyun oppa?" I asked. "Well, just a bottle of Soda." Baekhyun smiled. "Well, okay. I hope you won't be fat after you eat those things. Haha, man, I can't imagine how you look like if you were fat as a bear." Youngjae laughs. "I know you're jealous because of how fit and y my body is. Just admit it." I chuckled. "Urgh, you're such a... umph. Lets go, Daehyun." Youngjae said pisses off. "Loser. Baekhyun, lets make something to forget the boredness." I said as I held onto Baekhyun's arm. "Sure." Baekhyun beamed and I pulled him away from them. Daehyun looked at me with a sad expression. urgh, why did Youngjae planned to hang out with me suddenly?  Now that Yunhee with Baekhyun. ALONE! He thought as he groaned quitely. 

              Two of them has gone away to god knows where. Yunhee brings Baekhyun to the yard and planning to play the archery. Yunhee took the archery equipment and gave it to Baekhyun and he galdly take it. They went to the places and Yunhee wore the gloves. "Have you play this before?" I asked him as he placing the equipment on the grass. "Yeah, once, with Daehyun. Actually, we're not going out that much. We are hommy boys." He said in a cool way. "Well, how did you two met?" I asked. I really wanted to know for a long time but there's always something cutted my thoughts. "it's really a long story to tell but.... I'll try to make it short." Baekhyun smiled cutely. "I would like to hear the whole story. Well, maybe another day. Okay, carry on." I beamed and shoot the arrow. 

               Before he start, he took a deep breath and sighed. "Actually, I had a family. They were so good to me and gave me alot of love.I was only 14. But, one day, I was asleep. Actually, I don't know what happened because when I woke up, they were gone. I searched them everywhere but to no avail. So, I thought someone had taken them without I'm knowing. Then, someone came to my house. They told me that my family had been killed. I just believed it but my thoughts never leave me about saying that my family were really dead. I never believe what they told me. Then, they send me to the orphanage and that's how I met Daehyun. We started to become friends since then." He said then sniffed. I look at him and I see him cries. "Oh no, don't cry." I went to him and hugged him. "Baekhyun Oppa, you can't think that now. Well, y-you have to enjo- I mean, uhh, just move on a little bit. Maybe we could find them somewhere or maybe it's their destiny. We can't deny it, can we? S-so, just relax and just think that they were fine as well. okay?" I said with a bit stuttered because I'm not that know about how to comfort someone sad. He just nodded and hugging me tighter. Then we heard ssteps foot. We both turned and gulped because Daehyun seems to be pisses off. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update. Anyway, enjoy.. please comment, subscribe and upvote.. Thank you!