Butterfly

Life With Her Two Handsome Maids

 

           I woke up with the sound of my phone. I opened my eyes and turned to look at the table beside the bed. I'm reaching for my phone, when I was about to held it. My phone dropped then I took it fastly and look at the ID name. It was Daehyun, I answered.

"Yobose-" 

' yah, Yunhee! Where are you?!?" He yelled

" at their house of course. I just woke up from my sleep."

' did you know what time is it now?!? '

" it's..... 10 A.M."

' we told you to come back home at 9 A.M right? '

" oppa, I'm fine here. I'll go back home at 11 ok? "

' you better.'

" anyway, where is Baekie oppa? "

' he's out to buy something.'

" oh okay then. See you later."

' Don't be too late.'

" okay."

               Then I hang up and got out of the bed. I stripped of my shirt and short and went into the bathroom. After I took a nice shower, I wore a plain cloth and a sneakers. I love to wear sneakers, it calms me. Weird isn't? Haha.

                I went downstairs and go to the kitchen. I opened the fridge door and took an orange juice. I sat on the island and drank the juice.

  I just make this house as my own house because they told me too. So, I just acted cool and just be....cool. 

             They didn't wake up yet. So, I just left a note and got out of the house. I took a taxi and wait until I'm arrived at my home. While waiting I took out my phone and send a text to changjo. I just text him with a simple 'yo!'. after a minute, my phone vibrated.

' hey, Yun. What's up? '

"  nothing, I'm just bored. Watcha doing?"

' I'm quite busy today. If you wanna meet, we can meet the day after tomorrow.'

" I don't know about that. I will tell you if I want to."

' oh, okay. Yun, I'm busy so. Goodbye?'

" Haha, okay oppa. Bye. Sorry for bothering you."

' it's okay. You're not bothering me at all.'

              After in a minute, I finally arrived home safe. I payed the taxi and went into the house. I put my luggage beside the door and the old lady took it to put it in my room. It's only 10:45 A.M. What should I do?

              where is Daehyun Oppa and Baekhyun Oppa? I missed them. I decided to go to their room and I went upstairs and go their room. When I reached their room, I opened the door and walked in. I closed the door and searching for them. But then, I heard a door creaked that came from.......bathroom. OMG!!!!

" Oh Yunhee! You're back!! " Daehyun said and he was only in his towel. I froze and was staring at his abs. Oh ! This is ! I screamed in my head.

" Yunhee?? Hey, earth to Yunhee."  He poked my cheek

" huh? Sorry what? "

" nothing but you're just stunned just now."

" Oh really? I think umm....nothing,hehe. So, I have to go now."

" Where? "

" kitchen. No. Living room. Nonono. Aaaahhh my room. Hihi." 

" can I get a hug? "

" s-s-sure."

               I opened my arm wide then he hugging me tightly. I could feel his wet body and his heart beating calmly while mine was like earthquake. He was holding at the back of my head. We loosed from the hug and what surprised me was, he kissed my cheek!! He just kissed my cheek!! 

" I'm glad that you home safely."

" Uhh, yeah......g-g-gomawo."

" Didn't you said you want to go to your room? "

" ohh, nae nae nae. So, I..uhh..go..now..hehe." I scratched the back of my head and he just chuckled.

               I ran upstairs to my room, when I'm reached my room and I closed the door then I layed on my bed. Butterfly in my stomach won't stop and my heart beating as hell. Am I love him or what? Nonono this is insane! I would never fall in love with my maids. Urgh. I think I have to sleep to clear my mind. I closed my eyes and fast asleep.

......................................................................................

                Did I just kissed her cheek?!? Why did I suddenly make that move? But I just keep it cool and asked her, this is so weird. Did I just love her? My heart were beating fastly when she left. Butterfly keep flying in my stomach. Does Baekhyun hyung feel the same? Did I just call him hyung?!? What happened to me?!? Then I heard a door creaked, I turned and it was Baekhyun hyung. Ugh again! 

" oh, hyung! " WTF?!?

" What did you just call me? "

" Baekhyun."

" Really? I think I heard that you called me hyung just now."

" No I didn't."

" Whatever. Anyway, has Yunhee come home? "

" yeah,just now."

" I'm gonna check on her."

" I wanna come! "

" sit here! "

" okay. " well, at least I got a hug from her. And kissed.

Baekhyun POV

              I got out of the room and went upstairs. When I reached her room, I opened the door. She didn't lock the door?!? Hmm she's so brave. I walked in and saw Yunhee. She were sleeping, cute. I went to her and sat on her bed. I touched her cheek and she's moved a bit. Then she opened her eyes and surprised to see me then she sit up straight.

" Oh, Oppa! "

" it's okay Yunhee. Go back to sleep. I just want to check on you."

" I'm okay."

                 She got up and suddenly She fell and I caught her. Our face were just a millimeter away. I look at her eyes and it was beautiful. Then I make her sat on the bed and her face were as red as tomato. She froze and do nothing. Then I got up and just left her alone with my heart beating speedly and I felt a butterfly in my stomach. I love her? 

Yunhee POV

              What happened today? Did I just fall in love with both of them? Butterfly oh butterfly, could you please stop. It's annoying, I know you like them but please stop oh butterfly. First Daehyun hugged me. Second Baekhyun caught me, thank goodness he caught me or I'll feel ashamed. Oh my heart, please stop beating so hard. It's hurt, you know, it's hurt. Butterfly, can you please be free from my stomach? Heish.

 

 

 

comment, subscribe...thanks...^^...sorry for the late update...