Last day of school

Life With Her Two Handsome Maids

Probably the rated M is for the language...Enjoy!

 

Yunhee's POV:

6:30 a.m

Gaseumi gojangnan geotcheoreom 

nan sarange buri nago

sijangman kungkwang kungkwang ttwigo ( tto ttwigo )

jebal sall--

I slam my hand on the clock and get out from under the blanket, walk straight to the bathroom and start to brush my teeth. I turn on the shower, letting the cold water run down on my spine. After I am done showering, I wear my school uniform and walk down the stairs, go to the kitchen to take my breakfast.

"Morning sweetheart," my parents say in unison.

"Morning."

"So today is the last day of school. How are you feeling?" Omma ask.

"As usual."

"You gotta be kidding me, what is that 'as usual' supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, well...ugh nothing."

I don't like to be in school because of all of my friends. Well not my 'friends', my FAKE FRIENDS just want to know about me because I am the only one they call 'The Mysterious Girl'. I do not like to talk about my family or anything because if they know, they will be my friends just because I'm rich. That's all and that .

"Well it's okay if you do not want to tell us, and after school we need to see you in our office. MR.AH will pick you up."

"Why? Is there anything important you want to tell me?"

" Yes, remember after school ok?"

" Well, okay."

" Good girl, well you must get going by now, your friends are waiting."

" Omma it's only 7 a.m they haven't arrived yet. School starts at 8."

" Well it's a good thing if you go first and wait for your friend."

'Ha ha, yeah 'friends'', I think.

"Okay, annyeonghigaseyo omma, appa"

After kissing their cheeks and saying goodbye,I come out of the house and turn back to make sure whether they are watching me or not and they don't. Then I begin to turn to another direction and head to the orphanage.

'Going to the orphanage would be great before school starts', I think.

I finally arrive at the orphanage, open the door and am greeted by the bunch of kids who live here. I have the key to be allowed in because I always donate clothes, money, etc to them. They all know me and I am a regular visitor. That's how I get the key, I can go in at anytime I want.

" Unnie!"

"Noona!"

"Nae?"

"Noona you're so early. Don't chu have school?"

"Noona come because Noona miss you all. Don't you miss Noona too?"

"I miss Unnie so much."

"I miss Noona very very much."

"We are playing, Unnie do you want to play too?"

"Wae? Noona will play soccer with us, not with a doll, right Noona?" One of the boys says.

"Well, Noona can't play soccer right now because Noona only wear a school uniform, And it cannot be dirty. How about Noona play with you all in holiday after school end?"

"Really? Waahh then Noona can play with us everyday right?"

"Oh nae. Now, continue what you were doing, nae?"

"Nae!!!"

They hear the word and continue to play. I sit on a chair and look at one by one of the kids who are playing. I wonder what they feel when they know that their parents are not there for them when they grow up.I am in my thoughts and do not realize that there are people watching me from the door frame, until they cover my eyes.

"Try to guess who I'm. "He makes girly voice.

"Who is this? I do not know you. And why do you cover my eyes?" I also play the game.

"I just want you to answer that you know me or not. If you know me,I will set my hands free from your eyes." 

"I do not know! How can I know if you cover my eyes. Take your hand from my eyes or I'd kick you!"

"Try if you can."

Therefore, I stand up from my chair and kick his shin.

"Aargh that hurts. Geez, why do I keep getting lost alone with you?!?"

"That's because you are not strong, KIM MINSEOK!!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever MISS NOT-STRONG-ENOUGH." he's mimick me.

"What?!?"

"Nothing. The reason is I'm not ready to dodge. If not, you would have been stuck in the ceiling."

"Whatever. So, how are you? Long time no see. Where did you go?"

"I'm fine. Just hang out with my friend, that's all. How about you?"

" Nothing much."

" Okay. Today is your last day at school, isn't it?"

"Yeah, and Next year I will be 16. Oh, why the time goes by so fast?"

" Hey, chill out. It's for your future, isn't it? And you have to study hard to get a good job."

" Yeah, I know that."

I look at my watch and am surprised that there is only 15 minutes left before class starts. I panic.

"Omo, it's 15 minutes before class starts. I have to go now!!" I shout.

" Hey, relax. Let me send you there, okay?"

" Okay, but please hurry or teacher will give me detention!"

" Okay, let's go!!"

" Bye, kids! See you guys in holiday."

"Annyeonghigaseyo, Noona/Unnie!"

After saying goodbye, I run until I reach Xiumin's car and want to open the door but it is locked. I'm searching for Xiumin when I find him talking to someone.

"XIUMIN, HURRY UP OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!" I yell.

He is surprised by my scream and run toward his drive seat. I just roll my eyes and follow him, hopping on the car. He speeds up his car, he thinks I am scared, but I just look out as if nothing happens. I feel like someone is watching me so I turn my gaze towards Xiumin's direction only to meet with his weird face.

"What's with the weird face??" I ask.

"Nothing, I am just curious. Don't girl hate it when someone speeds up."

"Yeah, they usually are. Why?"

"But you're not."

"Oh, it's because I'm used to it, and I'm not a scared cat. Well, you know me."

"Huh, yeah you're so weird."

"Just stop complaining and drive."

Xiumin stops in front of the school gate, I walk out of the car and do not forget to say thank you to him. I run until I reach my locker. After taking my books, I turn and want to go to my class but suddenly I feel something flowing down from my spine. I turn around and meet with the two-faced , she is a queenka in this school. I'm also a queenka, well the 'mysterious queenka'. She is popular, so do I. But I'm not a two-faced.

"Well, hello there Yunhee. Are you late or are you helping your mom at the street?" she says. She doesn't know about my life and thus she begins a story that my family live in an abandoned house and my parents are peasants, and I live in poverty? That's all just ing FAKED.

"You don't know anything about me, Nika."

"I know everything about you, because I'm the queenka here, not you. You are just a that always looks for a guy to you up, and just wants money from that guy that you ed."

'Control your anger, Yunhee. She doesn't know anything so just relax. Well it's your fault you don't tell everyone about you. Well, it's a great thing they don't know, if they know about you they will respect you, believe me...shut the hell up, it's my choice...okay just do whatever you want, I outta here.' I talk with my mind. I don't realize that Nika is about to slap me, but with my quick move I dodge it with my hand. Her friend look at me with wide eyes, they don't expect that I would be that brave.

"Don't.touch.me.or.i'll.kill.you. You.!" I say with a serious tone, sending her a death glare.

"Did you just call me a ?!?" She gawks.

"Yeah and what's the problem? Just stay away from my life!! I'm warning you, this is my first warning, this is a last warning, or else...well you know." I turn on my heels and head towards my class and forget about the chocolate that is on my uniform. Nika is surprised about what I say to her, she doesn't know what to do.

"Nika, are you okay?" One of her friends asks.

"You know what? I think we better stay away from Yunhee. It's for your own safety." Her friend tells her.

"You are such a loser. I will make her suffer because of the tone she used to talk to me. And she dares to talk back." Nika chuckles.

"Ok, do whatever you want. I'm not in this because we don't even know who she is. Maybe she's a gangster or she could kill you." The girl that said earlier continues.

"We agree with her, we don't even know her." All of them say in unison.

" Well if you don't want to help me then it's okay. I know what to do!!" She argues.

..……..................................

Ultimately, the school has already ended. I walk up to the school gate and find MR.Ah. I notice that my car is always up and running by the side of the school. Fortunately,they are waiting on the edge of the school, if they wait in front of the school gate, the whole school will know about me. I am greeted by MR.Ah and he opens the door for me, then drive to the buildings of my parents.

FINALLY ITS HOLIDAY!!!!!

.............................................

" So, now I know who you are." Someone says from behind while smirking