why needed this to happen

i'm sorry but after this i'm also gone

why didn't you see that I ing loved you from the beginning. I loved to hear your voice but now I barely can write to you. I thought that you loved me too. I always wanted to be more than best friends. there were alot of things I wanted to do with you I wanted to be with for ever with you. But now it's to late.* a tear dropped on the paper*

 

~end Key's pov~

 

 

~flashback~

*Onew walks crying the dorm in followed by Key and Minho who are also crying*

*Taemin who's sitting at the cough doesn't understand what's going on*

Taemin: umma why are you crying and why is Jonghyun-hyung not with you.

Onew: guys should we tell him

Minho: I don't want him to cry too

Key: I..I..I*catches his breath *

Key: I'll tell him.

Minho: are you sure?

Key: I must tell him

Onew: no you don't have to I'll tell him

Minnie come here *Taemin walks to his hyung still asking himself what's going on* Taemin: yes hyung what is it? Onew: alright Taemin something really bad happened today.

Taemin:what for a bad thing hyung Onew:*tears are flowing* Jonghyun isn't here because he's at the hospital.

*Taemin starts crying* Onew: ooh Minnie don't cry too Jonghyun is at the hospital because he..he had a car crash. Taemin: h...how could that happen

Onew:he was walking home from shopping he wanted to cross the street but when he was on the road a car suddenly came from the other side and he hit Jjong with the car. Taemin: I want to see Jonghyun-hyung

Onew: Minnie he need to rest Minho: hyung I think that he'll like it when he can see Minnie for a couple of minutes Onew: oke we go to Jjong but we don't stay there to long he needs to rest. *Minho,Key,Onew and Taemin are going to Jonghyun, Key who still haven't say a thing keeps crying*

Doctor:guys good to see you I was going to call you hurry up come with me his life is in danger all of you must say goodbye to him.

*Taemin asks were the room is and starts running to his hyung's room*

Onew: Minnie wait Minnieeeeee *

Taemin reaches his hyung's room , opens the door and walks the room in* Taemin:*cries* hyung wake up hyung you must survive hyung . *the others are coming in the room *

*Key's finally going to say a thing* Key: hyung wake up onegai.

Doctor: I think that... * suddenly opens Jjong his eyes slowly*

Jjong: * asks with a cracked voice* where am I * Key runs to his bed and hugs his bestfriend*

Jjong: aaaaah that hurts *Key losses his grip but still hugs his bestfriend*

Key: I worried so much about you.

Taemin: hyung * runs to his jjong and hugs him too* we love you hyung. never forget that okay

Jjong: Yes Minnie I won't forget