L.Joe and Me? No way!

No More Glitter

/Chunji's POV/

I watched the boy named C.A.P walk away. I put my hand to my heart and I could feel it melting. His eyes had a stare that could cut through glass. His smile. His broad jaw line. The way he sways when he walks. He's hot, and I want him.

"Chunji-ah. Ready?"

I turned my head, looking into the eyes of my roomate.

"Niel? You're early. But yeah, i'm ready."

I turned back again, sighing happily and walking towards the exit, bag in hand. We got outside and Niel turned to me, smiling from cheek to cheek.

"I saw that."

"Saw what?"

I knew exactly what he was talking about. Niel knows me more than I even know myself. He was always able to read my like a book. That's what happens when you're stuck with someone for around 14 years. You see, we found eachother living in an orphange. We only had eachother to count on. Exspecially when the kids would pick on my girlish figure. He was always there to defend me and I love him for it. I averted my eyes, trying to hid the blush upon my face.

"What do you mean, 'saw what'? I saw you eyeing that tall guy. So, what's his name?"

I put my hands on my cheeks as we walked the busy streets. I couldn't help but put a smile on. Just the thought of him made my heart jump.

"His name is Bang Min Soo, but he told me to call him C.A.P."

"Suits him. He seems intimidating."

"Oh hush! I like them like that~"

I felt Niel's arm around my shoulder and I put my hands in my pockets, smiling wide.

"What about the other guy?"

"Ah ... You mean L.Joe?"

"Yeah, he was cute."

I never thought about him like that to be honest. When I first laid eyes on him, I did think he was handsome, but he's obviously a host. I don't think I could like a guy like that. Plus, it's not like he'd be gay anyway. He was with a woman. I scratched my head, sighing a bit.

"I don't know. He's a host and he was with a noona all night."

"A noona? Huh. Impressive."

He let out a giggle and I pushed him, giggling also.

"Then go get him."

"I should."

Suddenly my heart felt like it dropped. What was that about? Did I forget something? No ... What was that? I shook my head, sighing again. Niel tilted his head.

"What's wrong, Chunji-ah?"

"Nothing, just thought I forgot something."

/L.Joe's POV/

"What is your problem? You've been given me lip since we left."

I really didn't want to listen to C.A.P . Simple, the guy I like obviously likes you. What's not to get? But ... Of course, he doesn't know that. A sigh escaped my lips. I really wasen't in the mood for this. C.A.P crossed his arms, standing infront of me. I could sense the glare he was giving me and honestly, I didn't want to look at it. I wanted to keep my eyes on the floor. At least my floor wont at me for my sour look.

"Hello? Are you going to just ignore me?"

"Pretty much."

Ah, wrong thing to say. I felt a hand take my face, pulling my body up so I was standing and looking at C.A.P. , he's mad. But, his eyes looked ... Hurt? I've never seen that expression before.

"Pretty much? Do you understand anything? I'm trying to help you, and cheer you up and you're giving me the cold shoulder. What the hell did I do?"

He's right. He didn't do anything. God, I'm such an . Now I hurt him. C.A.P's eyes widened and I blinked in confusing. Why is he? And then I felt it. The tears strolling down my face. Now I'm just making an of myself. Good job.

/C.A.P's POV/

What did I do? Ah, I didn't mean to make him cry. I let go of his face, backing up a bit and running my hand through my hair. . L.Joe fell back onto the couch and looked at the floor again. I think I scared him. We've gotten into fist fights before but I was never really mad. I really think I scared him. Then again, I scared myself. I just reacted. I walked over, kneeling down infront of him. He then looked at me, eyebrows curled. A sudden pain filled my heart and my mouth opened but nothing could come out.

"H-Hyung."

Chills ran up my spine and the sight before me broke my heart in peices. L.Joe was crying and he seemed in a lot of pain.

"I'm sorry hyung."

He then covered his face, laying his hands on his knees. Dammit. I put my hands on his head, ruffling his hair.

"Hey, listen. I didn't mean to yell. It's alright. You would of told me if you wanted to. I shouldn't of pushed at you. So, I'm sorry. Just stop crying. You're making me nervous."

He looked at me, smiling a bit. He wipped his eyes.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm being stupid right now."

I felt a frown form on my lips and I found L.Joe in my arms. My eyes met the ceiling.

"Don't hide things from me. Okay?"

I felt a small nod come from L.Joe and I let out a sigh. What am I doing?

"H-Hyung?"

I pushed him back, looking at him once more. He averted his eyes, then sighed.

"You see ... I ... Well ..."

My heart picked up speed and I blinked. Is he going to confess to me? Wait! No, I'm not ready for this! L.Joe's beautiful black eyes met mine and I could feel the blush forming on my cheeks.

"Well ... I'm sorry I was mad at you. You're right, you didn't do anything. I mean, it's not like you were flirting with Chunji or anything. He was the one looking at you like that and it drove me crazy. Understand?"

Wait ... Chunji looking at me drove him crazy? Wait ... Does that mean. I was right? My face turned red and I could feel the room starting to spin.

"C.A.P? Hey, C.A.P?"

Oh god, I wasen't ready for this. Suddenly the darkness took over me. L.Joe and me? AGH!!!!