Prince

No More Glitter

"Don't reach for what you can't touch."

Someone very wise once told me that. My name is Lee Byung Hun, but my friends call me L. Joe. I'm currently 18 years old and I'm living with my best friend Bang Min Soo, or C.A.P who is 19. We've been friends ever since childhood. We met in an underground group featuring rappers from all over Korea.

"Ah, L. Joe!"

My life is going pretty smooth right now. I'm currently working at a club as a host while C.A.P is a bouncer. You might say, 'Aren't they a little young to be doing those type of jobs, but money is money. Make due with what you have.

"My bar bells aren't hanging racks for your dirty underwear!"

Yep. My perfectly normal life.

*..*

"We're going to be late, get dressed."

The night sky shined with a million stars, each one a wish being made. My dark eyes wandered to the passangers seat of a small black sports car. My heart began to flutter as the engine started and we made our way to the same place we go everynight.

"Welcome to H.O.T. May I have the pleasure of sharing a drink with you?"

My firm eyes set on a middle aged woman with jet black hair to her mid back. Her red lips wore a smile that sparkled in the lights and eyes that so perfectly rounded the top. her figure resembled an hour glass. The perfect woman in any mans eyes, but mine. Taking her hand, we walked to a small booth. She sat and I slid next to her. My eyes met hers, and I let out a prince like smile. She returned a seductive grin.

"May I ask your name?"

"Call me L.Joe."

Light's flashed, and the music weaved through people. Suddenly all the lights went out and my head turned to the stage where a boy stood. His eyes stayed closed and his mouth opened. He opened his eyes and they set on me. My heart jumped. It felt as if his eyes were staring through me. My cheeks turned a shade of pink and my palms bbegan to sweat. I have never seen such a beautiful person in my life. His voice sent chills down my spine and my mouth became dry.

"Who is that?"

The woman beside me cocked her eyebrow, up my arm.

"He's new. They call him Chunji. He just started working here today as entertainment. He has a very nice voice and his smile is very handsome. Not as handsome as yours, of course."

My heart felt as if it would melt. His voice, his eyes, his smile. I couldn't take my eyes off. The night drew toward the end and the bar began to empty out. I got up from my seat, sliding the tips I had gotten into my pocket.

"Excuse me?"

I turned my head only to set eyes with the boy who made my heart flutter. My breath stopped and I could feel the chills begin to ride up my arms.

"I just started working here and I'd like to get aquainted with everyone here. My name's Lee Chan Hee, but you can call me Chunji, and you?"

I put a smirk on my face, trying to ignore the thumping in my chest. I put my hand out.

"The name's Lee Byung Hun, but you can call me L.Joe. Nice to meet cha'."

Chunji then put on a sweet smile, taking my hand. His hands were so small and fragile, like him.

"Yo, L.Joe. Let's go, I have to do."

We dropped hands and C.A.P approached us. Stupid Min Soo. He's such a . My eyes went back to Chunji who looked starstruck. My heart dropped as his eyes sparkled as he looked at Bang Min Soo. C.A.P walked up, looking at me. My eyes then wandered back to him.

"Ready?"

His eyes set on Chunji.

"You're the new guy right? I'm Bang Min Soo, but everyone around here calls me C.A.P."

"N-Nice to meet you, C.A.P. I'm Chunji."

C.A.P nodded, giving a warm smile. He then looked at me. My stomache turned and I shoved my hands in my pockets, turning my gaze to the floor.

"Let's go."

I pushed passed C.A.P, feeling my face get red in anger. Is this jealousy? Me? Never. I mean, yeah he is cute, but to be jealous over already? ... What's so cool about C.A.P anyway? He looks like an angry dragon!

*..*

I got into the passengers seat, looking out of the window. C.A.P got into the drivers seat and he started the car. He then looked at me.

"... What's wrong? Lose a costumer?"

"Mind your buisness."

I could feel the atmosphere change, and I could feel C.A.P draw back, putting the car in drive. I could feel that tonight was going to be a long night. 

 

Thanks for reading~ Depending on comments I'll add more chapters so please comment!